Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2007 3:14:34 PM EDT
They both think there better than you if you think differently then them; but as far as I can West Coast libtard’s think that you are morally inferior, while East Coast lib’s say you are intellectually inferior to them. And I think there’s something like how they ware there pony tails too. Anyone else knows how to identify them? I’m applying for a hippy hunting license and you need to be sure of the breed before you shoot.

-I’m an environmentalist ya know.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#1]
That is sort of what I was going to say.

IMO, a West coast liberal believes what they do because they never took the time to think about it. They just buy into anything that is popular/cool/or whatever they are told.

East Coast liberals have actually thought about this stuff and buy into it anyway.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#2]
West Coast liberals are more likely to do strange things like Rolfing, scrotal inflation and high-colonics to improve themselves.

Both types are self-loathing and misguided, but West Coasters are more likely to be psychotic.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, let's see...

They all want to live at a level of comfort that is disproportionate with their contribution to maintaining that level of comfort.

They all want security, but they want someone else to take the risks required to maintain it.

All of them always have issues that they want other people to solve and other people to pay for the solution.

I dunno, bikinis, I guess.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#4]
They both live on the coast.

Did you ever notice how rats are drawn to water?  
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:38:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I need differences we all know the similarity's.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#6]
...tan lines...
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:53:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They both think there better than you if you think differently then them; but as far as I can West Coast libtard’s think that you are morally inferior, while East Coast lib’s say you are intellectually inferior to them. And I think there’s something like how they ware there pony tails too. Anyone else knows how to identify them? I’m applying for a hippy hunting license and you need to be sure of the breed before you shoot.

I love hating smelly hippie libtards as much as anyone, and am normally agitated by spelling nazis. But thats just funny right there.

Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They both live on the coast.

Did you ever notice how rats are drawn to water?  

+1

But I don't know of any differences...maybe west coast liberals smell more?
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Time zones. Thats it, thats the list.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#10]
the west coast ones are gayer.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:07:18 PM EDT
[#11]
2456 miles
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#12]
In one aspect my impression is that West coast liberals tend to be more of the hippy type and the east coast ones are more of the blue collar/union type.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Pretty funny stuff some of you guys posted
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:52:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
In one aspect my impression is that West coast liberals tend to be more of the hippy type and the east coast ones are more of the blue collar/union type.
hmm +1
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Having lived in the San Francisco Bay Area and Boston, they are both the same.  But have to say the East Coast Libs are more inclined to give their opinions, while the West Coast Libs tend to keep a difference of opinions to themselves.  East Coast People just love to argue, that's how they communicate, they never take it personal and at the end of the argument they will still buy you a beer.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 7:00:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Liberals are an interesting species to hunt. While they are not very clever, their breeding habits and herd instinct have made them proliferate extensively.

An East Coast Liberal can be identified by their hair, often meticulously groomed and primped. They often wear long coats during the winter months, and constantly compare themselves with each other for hierarchy. As such, they strive to have the largest dwellings and the most attractive mates, and constantly try to prevent others from having the same.  

A West Coast Liberal (also known as "Left Coast Liberal") is a related cousin to the East Coast Liberal. In fact, it is thought that the original population of West Coast Liberals were indeed East Coast Liberals. Once the two populations were separated the West Coast Liberal acquired several distinct traits through some strange mutations.

One of these traits is that they often are not very well groomed and take a grunge-like appearance. Due to the hospitable climate on the West Coast, these liberals no longer required their long coats. Soon, a bizarre plethora of strange plumage occurred from several mutatious periods, exacerbated by the consumption of herb, weed and granola.

Often you can hear a West Coast Liberal coming from the 'flip flop' sound of their gait.

While both species of liberal have many similarities, they also seem to have different mating calls. A West Coast Liberal will often attempt to call a mate with a call that sounds like "erthphirst" or "peeznow" while East Coast Liberals will more likely make calls that sound like "itsallbushsfalt" or "watwoodjayeffkaydoooo".

Both species will respond well to "hibredcars" or "glo-bel-worming"

As for hunting, caliber selection is relatively unimportant as both species will faint at the sight of a gun.

This cartoon sums it up. It's old but good.

Link Posted: 8/12/2007 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#17]
You have to lead west coasters further ahead.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Just the distance i have to Dope wind for to hit them!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:02:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Having lived in the San Francisco Bay Area and Boston, they are both the same.  But have to say the East Coast Libs are more inclined to give their opinions, while the West Coast Libs tend to keep a difference of opinions to themselves.  East Coast People just love to argue, that's how they communicate, they never take it personal and at the end of the argument they will still buy you a beer.

I agree but it’s not so much a result of better character, I think it’s because the west coast variety are weaker the west coast just dose that to a person. the east coast types are generally more ballsy big city mentality. But get the west coast libtards in a herd and there just as bad if not worse.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
*snip*
Example of a conversation overheard at a social gathering:

Lib #1: "I saw you talking to raf...You know he's very conservative, don't you?"
Lib#2:  "Really?  He seemed so nice..."
*snip*

that's strange. i used to work with this younger guy at my former place of employment. this guy was notorious for talking when he shouldn't, and at the same time having probably the worst read of his surroundings that has ever existed.

one day several of us were packed into a car and riding to the gym on our lunch hour, while mr. talks-too-much is gleefully relating a story which ends with...

"...i mean, i never really had a problem with the guy, but he's such a REPUBLICAN. i just decided i wasn't going to hang out with him anymore..."

the rest of us just kinda looked at each other and chuckled at the fact that this kid was, at that moment, sorrounded by bona-fide, gun-toting, republicans.

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#21]
my answer is really too long for the limit here.

I started one but realized it was futile.

there are PROFOUND differences.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#22]
.38??!?!??!?!?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 12:25:15 PM EDT
[#23]
West coast liberals also get uglier as they get older, then they demonstrate naked.
Just check out zombietime.com to see pictures, but not before meals.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
...tan lines...
Beat me to it.

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 12:27:56 PM EDT
[#25]
East coast liberals hang out at yogurt places.

West coast liberals hang out at yoga places
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Practical differenc between E and W coast libtards: 2,800 miles.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Based on your crappy spelling & grammar, I can understand their thinking this way.........      
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top