Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2001 9:35:44 PM EDT
Heard on the news (Network 10)yesterday that 3 middle eastern men have been detained by police in Sydney for acting suspiciously when video taping the interior of Sydney's tallest building (55 stories). It is not known if they will be charged.

The enemy within...... ASIO (Our CIA) have been raiding homes in Sydney and questioning other Muslims who are apparently linked to radical Islamic groups.

Meanwhile six Christian churches have been petrol bombed in Sydney, one twice in 24 hrs, ANZAC memorials have been defaced with pro bin Laden slogans.

So the wrath of these gutless fuckwhits is everywhere. Lets round em up!

Australian SAS troops aboard the HMAS Manoora whilst enroute to Naru (spelling error of this Pacific island, sorry), had been monitering a suspected 'sleeper'agent by placing small video cams in his sleeping qtrs. He is still under survailance, but in some others clothing were sewn in about $6,000 in US currency. some refugees eh!

These so called assylum seekers taunted the Aussie troops by biting them, scratching them, throwing tampons and shit at them, also tore up their qtrs, using bed parts and ladder rungs as weapons. They shat all over the floors and were acting like bloody animals. Women threatend to hang their children, and one woman when told the ship was not going to Australia threw her child down breaking its arm, while others protested by beating their children when they tried to eat.

We do NOT want shit like these thankless Iraqis who have discraced themselves beyond belief.

1feral1
Sydney

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, well, well, the hopeless riff-raff that have washed up on Australia's shores appear to be causing a bit of trouble?

They appear not the least bit impressed with being saved from their war-torn, plague infested homelands, so they go about paying the good people of Australia back with a little terror, a little vandalism and a possible repeat performance of the WTC tragedy right there in Sydney.

What f***ing gall these visitors have!

I can only hope that Australians, and Americans as well, take from the recent terroristic attacks in NYC and Wshington, that immigration into a country is not a right, but a privilege that must be reserved for the truly worthy folk and not something to be frittered away on people who simply wish to turn our peaceful countries into a shameful parody of their own miserable homelands.

Lose the rags, Abdul, and let your wives dress as women who have arrived in a country where they can be appreciated as individuals, and not simply as female human chattel.

It never ceases to amaze me to see some M.E. guy walking in the mall with shorts, a shirt open to his navel, a cell phone in one hand and a Rolex on the other arm, jabbering away, while his wife and children walk ten feet behind him looking like something from a Rudyard Kipling novel!

Apparently, western-style freedom means one thing for the goose and a totally different thing for the gander!

Eric The('WhenInRome,DoAsTheRomans')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear it. -- Sounds like the whole world is in for a "tough go" for a time.  Whats with the Aussie Army??!!. -- The Light Cav. boys I knew in Nam.(67-68) would have never put up with that crap!!. -- Good Luck My Friend! -- You have a 1st. rate country there, (except for the gun control laws & the girl that slugged me in 1968 when I asked to use her NAPKIN).----ALLONS11
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:16:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Feed those FCKS to the dingo's.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 2:37:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Meanwhile six Christian churches have been petrol bombed in Sydney, one twice in 24 hrs, ANZAC memorials have been defaced with pro bin Laden slogans.

View Quote

I am not surprised that this hasn't been on US television (the M-Easterners scouting out the terrain as you mentioned was I think some time ago). They are going back to their policy of selective reporting. I say just report EVERYTHING.

Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:14:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, well, well, the hopeless riff-raff that have washed up on Australia's shores appear to be causing a bit of trouble?

They appear not the least bit impressed with being saved from their war-torn, plague infested homelands, so they go about paying the good people of Australia back with a little terror, a little vandalism and a possible repeat performance of the WTC tragedy right there in Sydney.

What f***ing gall these visitors have!

I can only hope that Australians, and Americans as well, take from the recent terroristic attacks in NYC and Wshington, that immigration into a country is not a right, but a privilege that must be reserved for the truly worthy folk and not something to be frittered away on people who simply wish to turn our peaceful countries into a shameful parody of their own miserable homelands.

Lose the rags, Abdul, and let your wives dress as women who have arrived in a country where they can be appreciated as individuals, and not simply as female human chattel.

It never ceases to amaze me to see some M.E. guy walking in the mall with shorts, a shirt open to his navel, a cell phone in one hand and a Rolex on the other arm, jabbering away, while his wife and children walk ten feet behind him looking like something from a Rudyard Kipling novel!

Apparently, western-style freedom means one thing for the goose and a totally different thing for the gander!

Eric The('WhenInRome,DoAsTheRomans')Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Well fricking said.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for yourt input Lads!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Time for a little "outback" justice eh ......
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/shootout.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#8]
'Lads'! Do you hear that folks, 1feral1 called us '[b]lads[/b].'

That, our dear Friend From the Land Down Under,
we take as high praise indeed!

Eric The(AussieAtHeart,Always)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Take their kids away and sink the ship.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Why do we have to be responsible for everyone, when the UN leaders like Koffi wear expensive suits, live the life, while their people, starve and die?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#11]
sink the ships with the children in also,,,they are a cancer amongst us,,might have to cut out some of the "good" to get it "all"
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope WE begin to wise up like the Aussies.

We need to close the borders to these ungrateful animals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top