Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2001 9:27:46 PM EDT
I came up with something totaly new, lets say maybe gun sights, who could I call to? how would I get the ball rolling?

I don't have a clue what to do but I really think I'm on to something here.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#1]
You might want to try the patent office. Ask McCarrot how he started his project on the Gyrojet rifle.

If I may ask, is this the same secret project that was in one of your first posts on AR15.com some months back?

Alex
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Hate to break it to you but gun sights have already been invented..[:D]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
DUDE! DO NOT call Al Gore.

He totally stole my whole internet idea. Bastard.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#4]
"You might want to try the patent office. Ask McCarrot how he started his project on the Gyrojet rifle."

Not really to that point yet just like befor I think of them but need help to work out to small suff.

"If I may ask, is this the same secret project that was in one of your first posts on AR15.com some months back?"

No it's not,that I sold to somebody that can do something with it(if he does) it was a type of scope that I could never get to do what I waned.
So this is the next step.
It's really cool,I just don't know how to fit them to a gun.

PS:thats funny your the only one that said anything,it's not like name name is really new.
I gess nobody gave it any tought.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:03:05 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://inventors.about.com/index.htm?terms=inventors[/url]

"Patent It Yourself" from Nolo Press is good.

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you ever think up something really good?
View Quote

ALL THE TIME!!!

lol ...

BTW, what is it, just outta not knowingness. dont be greedy!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Get a good Law Dog.-- You know the little device that makes the front wheels wobble & vibrate on a shopping cart? -- That was MINE, I didn't get a lawyer, now all the carts have them and I hav'nt made a DIME!!-- Good Luck -- ALLONS11
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I try not to think, it hurts...[:D]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought up those Stoney Point target turret scope adjustment covers way back in the early 90s. I was stupid because I talked about my design ideas on rec.guns and then a couple years later I was walking through the SHOT Show just to see my damn invention sitting in the new products showcase.

Made me really pissed off, but what can you do?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Yeah... several times... lots of work... lots of fun... lots of experiences... but never lots of capital to back it up... and not a damn cent made on any of it... therein lies the problem...

Still worth the try...

db
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top