Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2001 3:17:27 PM EDT
[b]Blab mode on:[/b]

We've all been working pretty hard in NYC since the terrorist attacks. I finally got around to having a couple of days off from the NYPD for some R&R, oh well girlfriend is working, now what? Go to the range of course! Brought out my Rock River Arms LEGP with brand new ELCAN sight attached...sweet! 15+ 30 round magazines without a hitch or a case rupture.[grenade] FrankSquid came out and brought some neat toys, an M1 Garand (now I want one), his Kimber Gold Match .45, and his 50BMG!....[size=6]BOOM!!!Holy Crap!!!That's Cool!!![/size=6] Anyhow, towards the end of our range session we decided to see how good we could really shoot, his Kimber, my Glock 26, at a 6 inch diameter paintcan lid 200 yards away. No sweat with an AR15, but really frustrating with a pistol.[pistol] 150 9mm rounds used and I hit the damn paintcan lid all of once, and Frank wasn't even looking! This is how I relax? Anyway, I had a good time out there and am now looking forward (well not really) to going back to work in NYC, should be really interesting with the Anthrax outbreak and other "minor" details. Man I hope we turn Afghanistan into a glass parking lot....Take Care.
[b]Blab mode off[/b]
[USA]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top