Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2001 2:18:26 PM EDT
i live in PA about 15-20 miles from philly airport. in the last 1 1/2 hours, over 20 low flying jets have flown over my area. maybe i am just paying better attention to planes now in light of recent events, but it seems odd. they are low flying, at least lower than normal and there is a bunch of them. as i am typing this, add one more to that count. hopefully i am just paranoid.
-jay    
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#1]
since my post, there has been about 15 more. i hear one approach in the distance than it dissapears. 2 - 3 minutes of silence and then another one. this is weird
-jay
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#2]
since my post, there has been about 15 more. i hear one approach in the distance than it dissapears. 2 - 3 minutes of silence and then another one. this is weird
-jay
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Flight patterns sometimes change because of maintenance or weather.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top