Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2001 2:10:55 PM EDT
"Bigshooter rosh katan" means "Bigshooter Little head".
It's Hebrew.
I apologize for making this thread to be locked, but I couldn't see nothing insulting USA in the statements reported by Eric, and I found no justification for the insult to a country that is a friend of USA.

BTW, I would like to post pictures I took in Israel on this forum, but i have no idea how to do it. Can you explain it, please?

Thanks

* F R E E D O M  I S N ' T  F R E E *
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Heya Paolo.

Can'a you dudes'a own'a 50 BMG's in'a Italy?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]
i doubt it icl,

from what i understand about itialian  firearm laws is that civilians (those lucky enough to own guns)cant posses arms in military calibers  or thats what ive heard anyway
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#3]
At the risk of getting this thread locked...

PaoloAR15,

You should have just said in "ENGLISH" that Bigshooter and their ilk are of LITTLE MINDS.

God Bless America & our friend Israel !!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#4]
50 BMG is forbidden in Italy, as (stupid laws...) the 9 parabellum.

We can own (I am about to buy my first AR at least...) AR in 223 remington, but the use of military ammo, or tracers or AP can make you to be arrested on the spot.

Istead of 50, we use 338 Lapua Magnum.

In recent years in Italy has became easy for law abiding citiziens to get a special gun licence that allow you tu buy and transport to the range (NOT CARRY) everything you want...
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I shall go quietly into the night...

I still say LITTLE MINDS miss the Target.

ISRAEL & AMERICA . PERIOD !!!

OK , I'm going now!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top