Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/4/2007 10:39:15 AM EDT
Is just around the freaking corner WOOOHOOO.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you a Buckeye Fan ?
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Are you a Buckeye Fan ?

Yeah i am starting to come around to college football, Would rather watch the pro's but if i had to watch college football i would probobly watch the Bucs.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Huskers start practice Monday after reporting tomorrow.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

HH

Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:46:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you a Buckeye Fan ?

Yeah i am starting to come around to college football, Would rather watch the pro's but if i had to watch college football i would probobly watch the Bucs.

As you can see I'm from Gator Country. There's an interesting T-shirt for sale in the Gainesville area. It shows the emblem of the Ohio State University and above it reads

"PROPERTY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA"
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup, it would be great to see Ohio State get totally owned by Florida again this year, man that was a great game, still have it on TIVO.

I didn't even like Florida but after all the hype about how Ohio State was going to own UF, I became a Gators fan. I'm a heckofalot closer to Gainesville than Athens.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I cannot freaking wait!!!!!

I will be watching this season on 92 inches of happieness.

Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#7]
WE ARE

PENN STATE

Oh, and umm...

Go Ducks!
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

www.mjohn3006.com/albums/mjohn/IMG_0903.sized.jpg

That is friggin awsome.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

HH

+1
I got my tickets in 1972.  I still have them.  Get back to a few games now and then.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Razorbacks are gonna be pretty tough this year. SEC championship game will likely be a re-match of last year.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you a Buckeye Fan ?

As you can see I'm from Gator Country. There's an interesting T-shirt for sale in the Gainesville area. It shows the emblem of the Ohio State University and above it reads

Yep Ohio State got they AZZEZ WHIPPED...Guess that is what happens when you get cocky and underestimate the opposition
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

HH

+1
I got my tickets in 1972.  I still have them.  Get back to a few games now and then.

Keller needs to come through.

HH
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:02:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Boise State and OU should open the season, at the Fiesta Bowl.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

HH

WOOT!

Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#16]
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#17]
I seriously don't know how the Bears got to the Super Bowl. They had one of the easiest schedules.  

And it's just to painful to watch Rex Grossman try to QB.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/woodog/avatar.jpg

HORSESHIT !  
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

HORSESHIT !  

If they are well fed and we are hungry again
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:30:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

HORSESHIT !  

Only reason you got there last year was by playing a team suffering from the flu for a week then turning the heat up, and they still damn near beat ya !

Oh, and then you beat the Bears... whoopdee freakin' doo ! Hell the 'fins kicked their ass...
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:54:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

HORSESHIT !  

Only reason you got there last year was by playing a team suffering from the flu for a week then turning the heat up, and they still damn near beat ya !

Oh, and then you beat the Bears... whoopdee freakin' doo ! Hell the 'fins kicked their ass...

Your a Dolphins fan, I hope your joking about the Colts....Turning the heat up is no different than the Patriots not tarping the field the nite before a playoff game in a snow/Ice storm,The fake injuries that the Patriots have mastered to get time out's to slow the Colts offense down....Bilicheck has put the word dirty back into the NFL...The FLU my ASS, Would have never heard a thing about the flu if the patriots would have beat the Colts...The Colts beat the Patriots fair and square..It was their time
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#23]
This is LSU's national championship season, and the Saints Superbowl season.  All other irrelevant talk of your favorite team "doing well" can cease this instant!
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
This is LSU's national championship season, and the Saints Superbowl season.  All other irrelevant talk of your favorite team "doing well" can cease this instant!

I am a Saints fan also, My buddy played for them for a while so they are my NFC team
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you a Buckeye Fan ?

Yep Ohio State got they AZZEZ WHIPPED...Guess that is what happens when you get cocky and underestimate the opposition

They may have got cocky but their real problem was getting fat and out of shape. Being off for 2 months and hitting the party circuit did them in. I am a huge Buckeyes fan and it was hard to watch them get dominated my the gators. It was ugly.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

HORSESHIT !  

Your a Dolphins fan, I hope your joking about the Colts....Turning the heat up is no different than the Patriots not tarping the field the nite before a playoff game in a snow/Ice storm,The fake injuries that the Patriots have mastered to get time out's to slow the Colts offense down....Bilicheck has put the word dirty back into the NFL...The FLU my ASS, Would have never heard a thing about the flu if the patriots would have beat the Colts...The Colts beat the Patriots fair and square..It was their time

Just yanking your chain.. Not a Fins fan, check the screen name. Oh, and like Bill and the Pats invented the " fake injury " ploy. That was being done long before the merger. But just to be exact, the " dirty " you describe was legal by NFL rules until after 2 defeats to us by you guys in playoff games. Since those rules were changed our defense in the secondary has suffered. Should be an interesting year though for both teams. i know the Pats have a killer schedule, don't know what your Colts are looking at this season.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

HORSESHIT !  

Just yanking your chain.. Not a Fins fan, check the screen name. Oh, and like Bill and the Pats invented the " fake injury " ploy. That was being done long before the merger. But just to be exact, the " dirty " you describe was legal by NFL rules until after 2 defeats to us by you guys in playoff games. Since those rules were changed our defense in the secondary has suffered. Should be an interesting year though for both teams. i know the Pats have a killer schedule, don't know what your Colts are looking at this season.

OH CRAP, Didn't see your screen name, I wont take anything away from your Pats, I hate to play them, They are a tough team and truly i didn't think we had a chance in the playoffs last year, I have been a Colts fan since they came to Indy and the saying the sun shines on every dog's ass occasionally is true but i will take it Good luck to your Pats this year.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

HORSESHIT !  

OH CRAP, Didn't see your screen name, I wont take anything away from your Pats, I hate to play them, They are a tough team and truly i didn't think we had a chance in the playoffs last year, I have been a Colts fan since they came to Indy and the saying the sun shines on every dog's ass occasionally is true but i will take it Good luck to your Pats this year.

Same to your Colts.  Peyton's a good man, and I was happy to see him get his ring lst February.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Before somebody asks, my 2nd favorite college team is...

It's easy to be the best team in the Pac 10.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/botw1/ronnie_lott_usc_large.jpg

You got our old (freshman last year) QB (Mustain). You can have the whiny little titty baby.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:36:08 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You got our old (freshman last year) QB (Mustain). You can have the whiny little titty baby.

BFD. Mustain will have to sit out the season per NCAA rules. Booty is still the starter, and USC has a sophomore named Mark Sanchez who's next in line for the job.

His mom will complain to the coach about that.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BFD. Mustain will have to sit out the season per NCAA rules. Booty is still the starter, and USC has a sophomore named Mark Sanchez who's next in line for the job.

Oh jeez, really?

WTF does she think this is, Pop Warner?

I'm pretty sure Coach Carroll won't let any mothers tell him how to run his team.

That's why Houston Nutt told him to hit the road. His mom is something else.

Now watch Carroll make a Heisman winner out of him.
I wouldn't doubt it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

HH

<ESPN_Lee_Corso>Not so fast, my friend.</ESPN_Lee_Corso>

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! KICK 'EM IN THE BUTT BIG BLUE!!! HEY!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#38]
GO COLTS!
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Jeez!

How big is your room for that?

Don't you gotta be like 12 ft away to view a screen that wide?

Link Posted: 8/4/2007 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jeez!

Here are the rest of the pics. I think the seating is about 10-12 feet from the screen.
I watch movies all the time, and have had many peopel over.  Noone has compained about it being to close. It is just about perfect, and eye level.
It is not a very big room. Maybe 15'-18'.
I have crammed 12 people in there to watch a movie though.

All the equipment to do it was about $1400 for 720p/1080i 92" happieness.

Link Posted: 8/4/2007 1:49:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
www.peninsulahokies.com/images/vtflag2.jpg

That loss at the hands of LSU is going to hurt.  Bad.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jeez!

Here are the rest of the pics. I think the seating is about 10-12 feet from the screen.
I watch movies all the time, and have had many peopel over.  Noone has compained about it being to close. It is just about perfect, and eye level.
It is not a very big room. Maybe 15'-18'.
I have crammed 12 people in there to watch a movie though.

All the equipment to do it was about $1400 for 720p/1080i 92" happieness.

www.mjohn3006.com/albums/mjohn/IMG_0904.sized.jpg

www.mjohn3006.com/albums/mjohn/IMG_0905.sized.jpg

Very cool. Like having your own movie theater.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:10:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh jeez, really?

WTF does she think this is, Pop Warner?

I'm pretty sure Coach Carroll won't let any mothers tell him how to run his team.

That's why Houston Nutt told him to hit the road. His mom is something else.

Now watch Carroll make a Heisman winner out of him.
I wouldn't doubt it.

Next year, he's already got somebody lined up for this year.

But this year looks like it will be another ho-hum year

PRE-SEASON RANKINGS...

The 2007 Trojans will be in the hunt to win another national title and to capture their sixth straight Pac-10 title, according to various pre-season prognosticators. The following have USC ranked first in both the nation and Pac-10: Athlon, The Sporting News, Street & Smith's,Lindy's, Phil Steele's, USA Today Sports Weekly, CBS Sportsline.com, Scout, NationalChamps.net and SI Kids.

...AND PRE-SEASON HONORS

QB John David Booty (Athlon, The Sporting News, Blue Ribbon), OT Sam Baker (Athlon, The Sporting News, Street & Smith's, Lindy's, Phil Steele's, CBS Sportsline.com, Scout, Blue Ribbon, NationalChamps.Net), DT Sedrick Ellis (The Sporting News, Street & Smith's, Lindy's, CBS Sportsline.com), LB Keith Rivers (The Sporting News, Street & Smith's, Lindy's, Phil Steele's, Blue Ribbon, NationalChamps.Net), DE Lawrence Jackson (Street & Smith's, Phil Steele's), LB Rey Maualuga (Athlon, CBS Sportsline.com), LB Brian Cushing (Phil Steele's) and S Taylor Mays (Athlon) have been named to various pre-season All-American first teams. CB Terrell Thomas and DT Fili Moala made All-American third teams. Several of USC's position units are ranked No. 1 nationally by some of these media outlets: quarterbacks, offensive line, defensive line, linebackers, defensive backs. Besides the above-mentioned players, TE Fred Davis, OG Chilo Rachal and TB/KOR C.J. Gable have been selected to various pre-season All-Pac-10 first teams.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#46]
How did this thread make it 2 pages without someone with 671 posts per day telling us that he doesn't watch TV?
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 10:29:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you a Buckeye Fan ?

SEC speed KILLS !!

5sub
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 3:27:24 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
How did this thread make it 2 pages without someone with 671 posts per day telling us that he doesn't watch TV?

They are all busy....secretly watching TV.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 3:48:00 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Wow. That's awesome dude.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 7:34:03 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

Champions of the west?

Do they know Michigan is in the north?
I guess geography isn't big blue's strong suit
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top