Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2001 7:07:46 AM EDT
tornadoes in texas over the weekend. did anyone have any damage?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:11:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I live south of ft.worth so luckily missed the tornadic activity.  Did have to drive through a hell of a storm with hail and all.  Didn't have any damage at my place.  People in Decatur weren't so lucky.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:30:33 AM EDT
[#2]
lucky here also. tornado touched down in valley mills and west. 15-20 miles from home. sirens just a blairing. freaky!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:05:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I left Richardson at 1530 on Friday and made it to the South side of Austin by 1945.  Very strong thunderstorms on my end of town on Friday night.  Channel 8 news spoke with some North end home owners who had their tin roof removed and a couple inches of rain dumped into their house.  Nothing unrecoverable but a shitty experience for them to be sure.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top