Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2001 3:53:57 AM EDT
[b]HERVE VILLECHAISE[/b]

Until he was sixteen, Herve and his parents spent a small fortune on medical and hormonal treatments in both France and the U.S. They were not successful, and Herve never grew more than 3’9". When Herve was forced to recognize the truth, he went on a binge that lasted for several years, drinking heavily, chasing (often successfully) girls and living in the Latin Quarter, where he tried to paint like Toulouse-Lautrec. As a result, he developed a liver condition. Herve killed himself in 1994.

[b]KENNY BAKER[/b]

For Kenny Baker, R2D2 was a welcome, if uncomfortable, part. Although the lovable robot was often remote controlled, whenever "Artoo" needed to show some personality, the 3’8" Baker would step right in, literally. "They just pulled the top off and put me inside. I’d just have to put all my energy into wobbling along,"says Baker, who weighed the same (70 lbs.) as the contraption.

[b]GEN. TOM THUMB[/b]

Without a doubt, the most famous midget in history was General Tom Thumb (born Charles Stratton in 1832.) Born to normal parents who were ashamed of him, he was kept isolated until P.T. Barnum offered the family $3/week to take him on. They both made millions with an act based on Tom’s tiny size. Tom died in 1863, leaving his wife, Lavinia Warren (a midget who was part of Barnum’s second tour), nothing. The free-spending Thumb managed to run through both his fortunes without his wife being any the wiser.

[b]BUSHWICK BILL[/b]

Born in Jamaica, Bushwick Bill moved to New York, then in 1987, tired of NYC and anxious for a change of scenery, moved to Houston. While he was a dancer around the Houston club scene he met James "Lil’ J" Smith, Rap-A-Lot Records CEO. Bushwick became a member of the Geto Boys in 1987. "My former name was Bushwick Motherfucking Bill. My new name is Dr. Wolfgang Von Bushwickin the Barbarian Mother Funky Stay High Dollar Billstir. I had to upgrade it to show some expansion and to show everybody who the biggest Geto Boy of all is.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:01:58 AM EDT
[#1]
mini me
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:19:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Regis Phelbin (and thats my final answer)
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:21:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 5:21:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Tom Daschle...
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:21:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Tattoo

De plane, De plane!!!
[:o)][:o)][:o)]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:43:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Billy Barty (who got his start with Spike Jones)

The Oompa-Loompas in the movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"

The late Michael Dunn, who played Dr. Miguelito Loveless on the TV show "The Wild Wild West"

QUOTE: "Voltaire, dispatch Mr. West!"
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:45:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
mini me
View Quote

Isn't that a kind of machine gun? :^)
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:58:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Napolean !!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#9]
That cute little feller from Klintons cabinet.

Reisshhhhhhhh...Uhhhh.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:33:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Napolean !!!!
View Quote

Was wondering when he was going to show up.
Havent we all known someone at one time with a "Napolean Complex"?
echo6
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:41:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Wee Man, on Jackass
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:44:43 AM EDT
[#12]
I think people should be allowed to keep midgets as pets.
They are a gift.
They were put here by god to make the people laugh.

Oh yeah. That midget who used to play with Kid Rock before he died.
THat little dude cracked me up.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf
he was a poet
but now he is dead.
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/poet.jpg[/img]
"Beer is good
Booze is better
I like them both
Especially together"

[url]http://www.hankthedwarf.com/flash_dynamic/poetry.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:10:04 AM EDT
[#16]
"Don't scare a little man, he will kill you."

Robert Heinlein

[frag]
Joe

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:39:51 AM EDT
[#17]
All those dwarfs in the movie Time Bandits(early 80s film) and The Famous Seven fron Disney.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top