Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2001 7:56:04 AM EDT
head of the FBI? Would this be a good idea?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#1]
He would make an outstanding FBI director. Better yet, I say elect him president and because he is a republican, all of the gop members here will call his gun control proposals "reasonable and common sense".

SECOND INAUGURAL ADDRESS BY
RUDOLPH W. GIULIANI
[url]www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/om/html/98a/secondinaug.html[/url]

"We will push very hard for significant changes in state and federal law, including the passage of strong national uniform gun control laws."

Giuliani blames weak gun laws for shooting
[url]www11.cnn.com/US/9702/24/empire.shoot/[/url]

"New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani Monday blamed Florida's "absurd" gun control laws for a Palestinian man's fatal shooting spree atop the Empire State Building."

Giuliani Hits Clinton As She Announces Senate Bid
[url]www.govnotgod.org/hillary/yn020600.htm[/url]

"The mayor, who shares similar views with Clinton including on gun control and abortion rights..."
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#2]
i'm with imbroglio.  this ole boy is one of those far left leaning republicans.  i am afraid that he will rise further up in the ranks of the gop--for my taset he is way to liberal/progressive not to mention being from new york.  as i like to say, the only good thing to ever come out of new york is my kimber.  sloth
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#3]
What Sloth said.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree with the guys above.

Rudy is not one of our friends...and he is quickly becoming a strong leader. That may very well come around to bite us in the @$$ someday.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]
You all will come to accept him as a lesser of 2 evils.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Not to rain on the Mayor's Parade, but what was Rudy on September 10th? Just another big government gun grabbing liberal!

The good news is that Rudy is a 'law & order' kind of guy!

The bad news is he thinks that YOU are a criminal!

Eric The(He'llGoAwaySoonEnough,AndDoCommercialsLikeMayorKochSoon)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
head of the FBI? Would this be a good idea?
View Quote

No, I wouldn't, because he doesn't believe in the Second Amendment.  He's done a great job in light of this act of war, but he's not someone I want in charge of the FBI.  Put him in charge of the CIA, where he'll have the least impact on US citizens and still be able to do a damn good job.

Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not to rain on the Mayor's Parade, but what was Rudy on September 10th? Just another big government gun grabbing liberal!

The good news is that Rudy is a 'law & order' kind of guy!

The bad news is he thinks that YOU are a criminal!
View Quote

There it is in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:38:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Put him in charge of the CIA, where he'll have the least impact on US citizens and still be able to do a damn good job.
View Quote

"The least impact on US citizens..."  Yeah, like only failing to spot/stop terrorist activity.  Not important, not a priority.

If Giuliani had half a clue about intelligence operations, maybe, but he's just a politician.  Do you really want to put a politician in charge of the CIA?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:43:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#11]
This guy did'nt do shit exsept get elected, now hes play on the people who died in the attack, he is shit,and should go lay in the yard accordingly. Now hes going to be knighted or some stupid thing like that. He turned down 10 millon dollar donation from an Arab, to help rebuild the city, who theF#%@ does this guy think he is, as I said, Rudy, go lay in the yard like a good piece of shit! King of N.Y.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top