Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2001 10:37:37 PM EDT
I will repost this. Somehow it disappeared from the time I posted it this afternoon.

[url]www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3bc4dfde166e.htm[/url]

Now who exactly is the real enemy? Sorry--forgot to give you folks some context. The preceding link pertains to government knowledge/involvement in the 9-11 events.

Some observers of this cultural war wonder why large numbers of gun owners have not yet resorted to violence to preserve their way of life. Civil wars have started over less. ...Nobody knows if, when or how this group will reach its breaking point, but one must question the wisdom of infuriating millions of armed citizens. --- Dr. Michael S. Brown
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
More behind the scenes madness.

[url]www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=13010[/url]

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." - Voltaire
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
One more time for the night crew. Then I am off to watch the Cardinals slap the D-backs around and call 'em Sally.

Power concedes nothing without a demand.  It never did, and it never will.  Find out just what people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they have resisted with either words or blows, or both.  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress. --Fredrick Douglass
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the De-Mil bill might change all that.  Hope it doesn't pass.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:13:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I see it all now. OKC bombing was done by Iraqis. After all there are "3500 to 5000 Iraqi Republican Guard (living near OKC)..."

What was I thinking!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top