Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2001 7:10:43 PM EDT
I've been saving my pennies and I finally have enough cash to buy a nice 1911.  I'm gonna get a Springfield.  Is the TRP so much better than the fullsize "loaded" model that I should splurge for it?  I ain't rich.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:41:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I got myself a Loaded in Stainless.  Great gun.  Trigger is a little stiffer than I'd like, but that's easily remedied.  Eats everything I feed it, has never jammed on me.  I only have about 500-600 rounds through it, but I doubt I'll ever have any problems.

I'm sure the TRP would be a great gun too, I don't think you'll go wrong with either!

M@
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you going to add a tac light or laser on to the pistol?  If not, just getting the loaded 1911 is a good choice for your budget.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Are any Springfields still using Brazilian made frames?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top