Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2001 3:48:55 PM EDT
a new car yet?

Was wondering what the terms of the purchase were like how long of a period the 0% interest was for, certainly it's something like 6 months or a year.   I just can't invision the car companies or dealerships not covering their risk or taking a hit on interest fees on financed car sales.    Was curious if anyone has purchased a new car from some place like Ford where they've got the "keep america going" promotions.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
My Ford guy confirmed that they are going all the way out to 60 months on ANY vehicle.  I have two cars that are both 2000's so I can't take advantage but I have taken one friend in to buy and another will soon do it too.

Fantastic opportunity for free money if you're in the market.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:23:20 AM EDT
[#3]
This is the deal on Chevy's:

You get the GMS discount... for example, a 2001 Corvette Coupe (loaded) has a sticker of $46,499, with the GMS discount it comes to $40,400... that's what I was quoted as GMS discount.

0% financing over 36 months.
0.9% over 48 months.
2.9% over 60 months.

M.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:30:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Realy thinking about a new Bonneville for the wife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top