Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2001 1:38:21 AM EDT
I have a bunch of old fire works and rotten eggs i wanted to get rid of, and thought this would be a good way of safely disposing of them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 1:48:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Forget the eggs. Go to the nearest Filipino market and get some balut. That way you can piss off both the protestors and PETA in one shot.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:11:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to join you.  Haven't heard of any around here though, maybe it's still too hot for the hippies.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:15:28 AM EDT
[#3]
There was one here in Richmond, Virginia earlier this week.  I was blown away - in the heart of the freedom-loving, gun-toting South.

A big group of us starting heckling them pretty badly (won't repeat what was said, but the words "get the hell out" were heard a lot).  There was a girl dragging the American flag around on the ground.  I yelled at her to pick the friggin flag up, so she and her friends started stomping on it and asking if anyone had a match.  Unbelievable.  Ironically, I support her right to do that.  In reality, though, I was sick for the rest of the day after watching my own Countrymen drag our flag on the ground and betray everything they stand for.  Ironically, they did this with lots of armed police around.  Hmmm.... "we're demonstrating against violence by standing behind a bunch of armed guards"

I work in the security industry, hold clearances and depend on my clean record.  I wish there was something I could do in response that wouldn't jeapordize my livlihood.  I would spend all day on the street holding signs, too, if I didn't have to go to work to support those useless pieces of S%#T....

Black Fox

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:18:09 AM EDT
[#4]
pisses you off doesn't it???

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:28:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, it does, and if I ever witness one of those Fu&ks spitting on one of my soldiers coming home from this one, I will risk everything and attack the hippie.  ATTACK.  And you can put that in your database and save it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:56:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:07:17 AM EDT
[#7]
You should have let the rest of us know about that shit, let em get a piece of 101_proof.

Damn that pisses me off, which is worse the spineless hippies or the friggin terrorists?
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:18:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:31:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmmmm,I have been cleaning up all of the dead mouse carcasses in my barn and putting them in a bucket to incinerate.I might have to save them to launch at some anti-American DEMONstrators next time they schedule one within a 1/2 days drive from my home.Thanks for those links btw.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks, guys.  I wouldn't mind organizing a little counter-protest.  I'll see if they're doing it every day or not tomorrow.  

The protest is in downtown Richmond in front of the Federal Courthouse building at lunchtime.  Hopefully it never made the news, but there were some cameras there.  What a bunch of morons.  I think the police got a kick out of us harassing them.  

Let me know if a counter-protest is in order.  I'll set it up!

Black Fox
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Let me know if a counter-protest is in order.  I'll set it up!

Black Fox
View Quote

I'm in.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Rotten eggs???

AMATEUR!!!

Personally I used to use a surgical tube catapult to lobb water balloons filled with liquid pig manure at the Hiroshima memorial ceremony that Project plowshares used to put on...

Man you should have seen them run!!

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#14]
"I yelled at her to pick the friggin flag up,   so she and her friends started stomping on it and asking if anyone had a match."

I think at that point I would have offered them a molotov cocktail. That should have done a good job on her and her scumbag ilk.  And talk about stink, nothing stinks worse than burnt hippie.

Larry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top