Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2001 9:20:29 PM EDT
Fox News just reported that Osama Bin Laden is reported to have underdevoloped sex organs...I shit you not!...No wonder he's cranky.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I knew I liked Fox News.  There is another reason to love them.  Lorie Dhue is the other, those lips drive me wild!  Sorry for the OT ranting.

[i]Edited to spell drive right.[/i]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I knew I liked Fox News.  There is another reason to love them.  Lorie Dhue is the other, those lips dirve me wild!  Sorry for the OT ranting.
View Quote

E.D. Donahey, on in the mornings...

I'm having impure thoughts

MARGARET THATCHER NUDE

Better now
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Lorie Dhue is a babe and a 1/2.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#4]
That was started actually by the SUN, one of the American Media Incorporated papers.  That and the Osama Bin Laden toilet paper- which they also had a hand in inventing- may have made them the target for the anthrax attack.

Of course, there are how many hundreds of other people who hate those tabloids so we cant be sure. May never be sure.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I knew I liked Fox News.  There is another reason to love them.  Lorie Dhue is the other, those lips drive me wild!  Sorry for the OT ranting.

[i]Edited to spell drive right.[/i]
View Quote

I bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.  She got C-sucking lips!  WOOT WOOT!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:44:56 PM EDT
[#6]
For LTR, E.D. Donahey is the woman. Butt Ms. Dhue would be good for a fling or two.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top