Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2001 7:25:46 PM EDT
She hates to cook, she doesn't like sex, (with me), She doesn't clean the house worth a shit, and finally, she wont get a second full time job so I can quit working and play full time.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife refuses to try and talk her sister into joining us for a threesome..[:D]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My wife refuses to try and talk her sister into joining us for a threesome..[:D]
View Quote

LOL

You might be more sucessful if it were less...um....'dueling banjos'.....if you get my meaning Alabama.

Go for a friend or a stanger.  See where that goes.....

Zaz
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#3]
She just quit trying, if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I found this thread and I'm in just the right f'ing mood to add to it.

It really pisses me off that I got home from work today and she announces that she (and my home schooled daughter) sat home all day waiting for some repairman that said he was coming to fix one of the appliances here, yet [b]I[/b] have to go to the store for milk (just a block away) and [b]I[/b] have to put the garbage cans out, and I'll have to do a litany of other chores before bedtime that she could have done at least a couple.

Of course it hasn't helped that she's [i]always[/i] managed to put me and my needs/wants off for just about any reason (including some that would simply fry your mind.)  Yet, when I want some peace, I have to jump to do the things she wants (and it ain't anything remotely close to sex...)

Whew!  Sorry guys, I haven't had any for more than a month - partly 'cause her back hurts (whenever it's convienient, it seems) and partly cause she just doesn't seem to have that drive...

Anyway, Rant mode off - thanks for letting me vent it here.

Oh, and HBAR - I'd almost be happy if she simply liked to cook...[;)]  So I know what you're going through...

Altho - she has offered to go back to work full time and let me stay home and work part time...  I can think of a lot of fun ways to fill the extra time [}:D]

Edited because even after 20-some years I still can't type
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:39:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't really hate anything about my wife. soory to ruin the mood this week she said if i want to build another AR ok.  last week the 1500 rounds of ammo was ok at the end of november I am quiting my nuclear security job to stay home with our 5 month old and she is going to be the breadwinner.  the only thing i don't like is that there aren't three or four of her.  john
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:47:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#7]
She always wastes my gun money on bills and groceries.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:29:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't keep her 40DD's with me at all times!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:40:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Nothing really.  I love my wife.  We've been married and happy for over 25 years.  I guess I'm in the minority.  [:)]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:42:43 AM EDT
[#10]
1.Her legs are too long so I can't pound her standing from beind when she is wearing high-heels.

2.She like Sigs better than Glocks so I had to buy her a P229.

3.She always wakes up before me,puts on her makeup and cute underwear and then wakes me up for sex when I have "bedhead" and "dragon breath"and starts sucking on me before I can go take a shower and clean up(make me feel like a slob)

other then that I can't think of anything
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:46:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Damn it! I'm just to much man for her,she runs and hides ever time I take my shorts off.[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:47:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Mine has the same problem as all women. They just can't be trusted. It's just the nature of the beast.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:16:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I only get head 4 times a week and laid 3 times a week, life sucks. Other than that, not much really.
BrenLover
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:43:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Nothing, except for the fact that [b]I[/b] was a stupid fuck and divorced her in 1998.
And to this moment I have never stopped loving her.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Nothing I hate about her, but back when we first got married she was very manipulative and would cry at the drop of a hat to get the advantage in a disagreement.  She stopped that when I flat out told her that it was going to cost us our marriage.

Since then, we've been very happy.  We go to the range together, we have a lot of the same hobbies, and we're both happy together.  My only real problem now is that she doesn't give me enough time to decompress after working 10+ hour days, and that's a minor one.  She just misses me and wants to tell me about her day.  Oh, and the fact that she's effectively doubled my ammo costs, but she wants me to get into reloading.

God Bless Texas

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:08:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Yeah bro, I think she does.

Thanks.

Eric

oops...

Tyler
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#18]
I am putting the bottle away for today; tomorrow I'll be ok.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#19]
[size=5]She's a blonde[/size=5]

[bounce]

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Hate is a strong word so I refuse to use it.  One thing that I really dislike about my wife is the way she argues.  I am a layed back person so when an argument arises I do not get all fired up.  I respond in a cool manner, monotone and do not raise my voice.  This pisses her off even more because she says that I do not care, I have no emotion, so on and so forth.  Then she begins to call me names, mfer, dickhead, you get the idea.  Its like she is trying to push my buttons.  My problem is when I finally do get emotionally involved then I say stupid shit like "Are you done yet"  "I hope this makes you feel good"  "I'm not putting up with this shit anymore"  After the arguement is over she can't believe that I would say things like that.  Then its all my fault and I have to crawl back to her.  It drives me freaking crazy    
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#21]
other than the fact that she is my EX-wife, a great mom ,still a good friend, and is pretty much a saint.. ummm why did I get a divorce? [>:/]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:58:01 PM EDT
[#22]
[u]Nothing[/u] pisses me off about the lovely and gracious Miz Hun.

She's my one and only squeeze!

Eric The(StillInLoveSince1981!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Trickey, are we married to the same woman?

Tyler. Feel for ya bro. Had an X-girl, who haunts me with perfect memories to this day.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#24]
nothing
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#25]
 Well she was my girlfriend and we dated on and off for several years.  She would not marry because,"what would I do if someone I really liked came along."
 She would not leave me alone either, it was like having my own personal 120 pound stalker.  She now phucks one of my married friends, his wife has called my house looking for him while he was over banging her.  Since this is a problem, she has decided it is my fault she humps him because, "I introduced them" no kidding.
 She basically hates shooting, bad idea since I shoot all over the region and fire several thousand rounds a year from various toys. This is a real problem even if the sleazy habits were tolerable.
 She was a lot of fun in bed, but as mentioned she was a slut.  She basically hated all other women, which made having couples for friends impossible.  If she was drinking there was always a chance you could find her rubbibg your buddies crouch under the table or in front of his wife.
 It was more interesting than Jerry Springer.  Hopefully, she will stay gone this time or get hit by a bus soon.  If she wouuld actually find a guy I didn't know and marry him. Then move to maybe Egypt or the Gobi desert and make his life a hell forever, I would kiss the Pope's ass on Easter.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Hate?  Well... let's see... I WISH she liked to fuck more, but what guy doesn't wish that of their wives.

Other than that, well, she's cute, she loves me, likes guns and shooting, loves cats and dogs, makes more money than I do... works like a horse, makes my dinner every night, even though she her job is harder than mine.  She's incredibly sweet, and is a damned good piece of ass.

Of course, I wish she liked to fuck more, wish she liked to fuck the other gorgeous girls that I would like to fuck... but hey, I've got it made with her as it is... and that threesome stuff is highly overrated... I DID get a chance to learn that over 20 years ago.

I am just glad that she puts up with me and my shit... She didn't bat an eye when I spent $1800 on a pre-ban Colt AR!  What a girl!!!

LOL!!!

ARnSC   [:D]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Lonegunman,
Hey man, we ought to ship her and my ex-gf off to meet Bin Loser.  He would flip his beard.  

Sorry to hear that Tyler, I have an ex-gf like that.

No wife yet, and I stress yet, but it is good to hear that other people can get along for 25 years.

Ice- the monk
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Nothing to complain about compared to some.

reading some of these makes me appreciate her all the more.

Oh yea, I did dislike it when she said "stop telling me about all those things in the news, you are giving me nightmares."

I said excuse me, I thought you enjoyed talking to me, but I guess thats what I have my buddies, and the guys at AR15 for.

Think I'll go up there and talk to her about fuzzy puppies or something.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#29]
When she forgets to take her estrogen. Then she's like Joan Crawford on benzedrine.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#30]
That shes married to me.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#31]
You know the other thing is I can't trust her, hell can you really trust any animal that bleeds for (7) days every month but doesn't die.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#32]
That I haven't met her yet!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Nothing at all. Works hard. loves me even harder and is 15 years younger than me. She likes to shoot and even lets me win now and then. Good Lady!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#34]
lonegunman wrote-

" Hopefully, she will stay gone this time or get hit by a bus soon."

...uh, I refuse ta answer on accounta I might incriminimate myself...yeah, dat's it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top