Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/10/2001 5:34:04 PM EDT
I just heard this, and have been thinking of it...
I, and a lot of Americans, want some arabs dead for killing 7000 people.
The Supreme Court kills 1.6 million American babies per year.
Who's the bad guys again?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Where in the F##K did that come from????
Where do they get the time???
Its not possible for that few people to kill that many. Please explain. BP
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, if you're lucky maybe they will kill 3 million next year.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Just some thoughts about why I am so pissed about Bin Jerkoff killing 7k, while the federal judges kill 1.6 mil each year with Roe et al.
I think after we finish up with the crew over there we need to fix some things in this country. Killing babies is just not all that cool.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I think we're over-populated as it is.  [;)]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Turning the terrorist attack into a tirade about abortion.  Give me a fricking break.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:42:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I know I'm gonna draw flames here but I understand where you're coming from on this one Happyshooter.  I think everyone's pissed because your stated thesis is "why whould I be mad about 7000 dead when we kill LOTS more than that every year".  I'm not sure that's exactly what you meant but I see your point.

Everyone's right,  we should be pissed about the 5000-6000 innocent people dead,  but we should be just as pissed about the 1.whatever million innocent babies killed by their mothers in this country every year.  You're wrong about not being mad about the WTC attacks but you're right about being pissed about innocent babies being killed.  

They are two different kinds of terrorism, perpetuated on the same kind of people;  innocent, defenseless ones that never knew it was coming.

(Nomex On)
Crash.

Quoted:
I just heard this, and have been thinking of it...
I, and a lot of Americans, want some arabs dead for killing 7000 people.
Who's the bad guys again?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Abortion is something that can be discussed and debated. Terrorism cannot be tolerated period!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I Will stand with Happy and Crash on this one:

Fuck Babykillers! [50]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:15:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Happy,

Talk about apples and oranges! Abortion and the WTC? What, have you been getting psychic messages from Jerry Fawell?

Let me guess? Did GOD punish us all for allowing abortion?

Give me a fucking break!

Don't you think that maybe, just maybe there's something that deserves to be in the foreground of discussions in this country BESIDES YOUR CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALIST VIEWPOINT for one microsecond?

Gee, should we shoot abortion doctors too? Are they "evil"? Sinners?

Hey, maybe we should get 2 big planes, and fly them into the American Medical Association's headquarters because they condone this horrible, immoral behavior to go on unabated!

Would that sound like a good idea to you?

Think about it!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Talk about Agenda Pushing!
That's all I have to say regarding that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:25:29 PM EDT
[#11]
APPLES AND ORANGES
People on this board complain about people using these attacks to further the anti-gun lobiest and yet your going to use it to push your idialisms and religions onto others. Thats just sick.

So in other words the US should never defend itself until everyone is happy with the topic of abortion? Get a life, or Better yet, stop living the one you have.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#12]
LOL! Typical! Nobody suggested flying planes into anything....so why would you?
BTW...whos pushing?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#13]
As long as there are no innocent people on thos planes I see no problem showing the AMA and America's Murderers (Abortion "Doctors") who is boss. As I said after Eric Rudolph taught them a lesson in Alabama, I hope he gets away to bomb another day. I'm sorry but there is no love lost between me and anybody who condones abortion. The murder of 1.6 Million Children is a morally reprehensible act right up there with the acts of Osama Bin Laden, Mohmmar Qadafi, Saddam Hussein, Pol Pot, and Idi Amin. Anybody who kills an abortion doctor is a hero. Who knows how many lives they could save if for 1 day all abortion clinics were shut down. 1.6 Million divided by 365 = 4383 Children a day are murdered by so called doctors
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Abortion is killing, and killing is almost always wrong.  However, trying to blame the supreme court for it is a little like blaming them for criminal gun deaths.  They allow us the second Ammendment (so far) and some people use that freedom for evil.

When you give people freedom, some will inevitably misuse it.

You cannot legislate good sense or morality.

The government has made illegal drugs a priority for years, with little success.

People have an innate self destructive nature that government cannot change.

I am against abortion, but I believe that it will only decrease when enough people realize it is wrong.  We may see a reversal of Roe in our lifetime if we keep working hard for the conservative agenda.  That is where our energy should be directed.  That will deter those people who use abortion as a form of birth control, but it will never irradicate it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:02:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Think about this. Roe v. Wade is nearly 30 years old. So, in 30 years at 1.6 Million children/year you get 48 Million aborted babies. Now how many Jews did Hitler kill, how many Cambodians died under Pol Pot, Russians under Stalin. Add all these numbers together and you do not reach the number killed by the Supreme court. The US Voting population (those who vote) is only 100 Million. This means we have killed 19.2 Million eligable voters (who would be over 18 if not murdered) that is 19.2% of the voting population. Overall with 250 Million Americans the number murdered comes to 19.2% the exact same number.

Overall 19.2% of the US Population was decimated by the Supreme Court. Hell, the Plague in 300 years only killed 25% of Europeans. In the average lifetime (79.6 Years) the Supreme Court will kill 127.36 Million Americans or 50.9% of the US Population. By the year 2050, half the US population will have been aborted. Now, not only that, in 79.6 years these children would have their own children and grandchildren. Now if they had 2 Children each and each child had 3 Children that makes a total loss of 1.146 Billion lives.

[size=6][b][red]BY 2050 1.146 BILLION CHILDREN WILL NOT EXIST BECAUSE OF ABORTION. THAT IS THE POPULATION OF CHINA.[/red][/b][/size=6]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:21:04 PM EDT
[#16]
cc,

I really feel sorry for you! Man, where did you get the 1.6 mil statistic anyway, from an anti-abortion website? Gee, that's about as reputable as the HCI's stats on gun violence! I DON'T ADVOCATE OR SUPPORT ABORTION, but I think that it should be changed through the ballot box, not the cartrige box, as you do.

Kind of strange that in one instance, I'm accused of pusing an agenda because I compared radical pro lifers to radical islamic fundamentalists using the plane / AMA HQ as an example, then a few posts down, you come out and say that you hope more people kill abortion doctors! HA! Thanks for making my point for me. Anyone who kills people you don't like and consider "evil" is instantly a hero in your book? Gee, isn't that strikingly similar to the way Bin Laden said he feels about the guys who took out the WTC?
Flush out your headgear, pal. When you condemn a group of people for excercising radicalism on the USA, then in the same breath, support your own brand of radical exrtremist dogma, there's a word made to describe you: Hipocrite! You can't sit there and say that these people are "evil" and even though they did nothing to break the law, they should die, then turn around and condemn the terrorist attack on the WTC by people who consider the US and it's capitalist economy to be "evil" and "immoral".
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:10:07 AM EDT
[#17]
There is a huge difference between killing a few abortion doctors and those who support them for killing millions of innocent children and Bin Laden who killed 7000 people who had nothing to do with the situation in the middle east over a disagreement of government.

To kill the guilty is right. To kill the innocent is wrong. To kill one who kills the innocent is right. In short if we didn't kill cowardly murderers like abortion doctors we wouldn't be going after Bin Laden and his cowardly killers right now. You can't say it is OK to kill Bin Laden for killing 7000 innocent Americans but it isn't OK to kill a guy who contributed to the murder of millions of Children. This would be like saying we should have changed the Holocaust by a ballot rather than hanging the likes of the SS and Gestapo.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO THE ABORTION PROBLEM. LINE UP EVERY DOCTOR, NURSE, SECURITY GAURD, LAWYER AND JUDGE THAT CONTRIBUTED TO THE LEGALIZATION AND/OR PRACTICE OF ABORTION AND OPEN FIRE. AMERICA WILL NOT BE FREE UNTIL EVERY ABORTION DOCTOR IS DEAD.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#18]
You people are so closed minded sometimes.

What about the women who can't afford children?

Just because sperm enceminates an egg it is imediatly human life? Where do you draw the line?

Every time you get a blowjob or use a condom your killing 10 million possible babies! YOU HORRIBLE MURDERER.

If you don't like abortion, good for you. But MOST people (the majority) are FOR abortion, so the Majority wins, WELCOME TO DEMOCRACY. No one is telling you that YOU HAVE TO HAVE ABORTIONS. Its a choice and its a privilage granted to women. The reasons and the context in which the WTC bombings where done and the decision women make are two SEPERATE THINGS. I don't recall women having abortions to creat fear and hatred because of political views.

Go ahead, kill as many abortionist you want people, and next thing you know they are blamming the "gun show loophole" and you fuck up things for all the other gun owners!

Atleast have the decency to kill the doctors with a knife or some blunt object, just leave the guns at home.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:20:17 AM EDT
[#19]
LET ME CLARIFY SOMETHING: I do not condone the murder of any person for "moral" or "evil" or how you feel about them. What I do condone is the killing of those responsible for the murder of innocent babies who have a right to live. Abortion Doctors are not hated by me because they are immoral or evil. I hate them becuase they are cowardly murderers. These people are no better than Osama Bin Laden. America should not kill BIn LAden becaus ehe hates Capitalism, we should kill him because he killed 7000 people in New York. In comparison, abortion doctors shouldn't be killed because they are evil. They should be killed because they are directly responsible for the murder of even 1 innocent child, much less the millions lost to these cold-blooded murderers.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#20]
If you ask me, a lot of these replies make a pretty good case FOR abortion. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If you ask me, a lot of these replies make a pretty good case FOR abortion. [:D]
View Quote

And thats the truth [:)]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:16:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Personally, I am glad your mother didnt make the choice to kill you! If she would have, we would have never been able to see your wonderful sense of humor. Have a nice day Rabbit.

What about women who cant afford to have childeren? LMFAO......ummmm.......maybe she should take responsibility for her actions and understand that the consequences of unprotected sex can lead to the formation of another human being. What about adoption? Give me a break. No excuses and No sympathy here.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:24:00 AM EDT
[#23]
[b]This is pretty serious stuff[/b]

That's 4384 dead babies each and every day....

oh, but wait, these evil baby killing doctors are closed on weekends and holidays....

but it doesn't prevent them from working 24/7 killing babies...

that is all...
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe you should talk someone.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:32:23 AM EDT
[#25]
So let me get this straight.

Ahhh, nevermind.
The two have absolutely nothing to do with each other, except in your own twisted little mind. Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:38:52 AM EDT
[#26]
This topic is so moronic, and so beat to death, that it's laughable how long this thread will end up floating around because people will just want to argue the pro-con abortion topic. Well, I just have a few more things to say on this, and then I'll leave you all to it.
1)Abortion is legal.
   Like it or not, right now that's the law, even with one of the most concervative supreme courts in the history of the country, that's the way it is. And you know what?....

2)Laws can be changed.
   Hey, welcome to America! Here we CHANGE laws we don't want anymore without killing people, because that's the system we've used for the last few hundred years and it seems to be working just fine. If you kill someone because you don't like the fact that they're committing an immoral (but legal) act guess what? You're a criminal, and what's more, a TERRORIST, yep, that's right because you're using the IMPLICIT THREAT OF VIOLENCE TO URGE THE MAJORITY TO COMPLY WITH YOUR MINORITY WISHES! Welcome to the Bin Laden and Kadaffi club! Pull up a chair!

3)The attack on the WTC and abortion have NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER WHAT SO F***ING EVER! Come on, I dare you, show me the damn connection....

4) If you want to live in a place where abortion is illegal, either convince enough people to change the law or PACK YOUR SHIT AND MOVE! Here in the USA, that's the way it is.

Now your repatriazation is complete. I'm not even arguing the "right" or "wrong" aspects of abortion, as they are not relevant to the discussion! If abortion is legal it is a MEDICAL PROCEDURE, if it's illegal it's MURDER, but that's for a court to decide, not some asshole in the woods with a rifle. How about if people that didn'tlike the 2nd ammendment started "confiscating" guns by burgularizing homes? Would that be morally right? They'd believe that they were "saving lives" too, right? Where would you stand on that position I wonder....

LET THIS TOPIC DIE !

TALK ABOUT IT IN A FEW MORE WEEKS IF YOU WANT, BUT RIGHT NOW LET'S CONCENTRATE ON THE MATTER AT HAND!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#27]
..and another thing!

This is the same Moral-relativist crap that all the liberals and hippies are pulling.

"How can we condemn the terrorists? The US is a terrorist state too, because of all the children who are starving in Iraq."

"How can we condemn the terrorists? The US is a terrorist state too, because of all the people who were killed in Central America by the Contras."

"How can we condemn the terrorists? The US is a terrorist state too, because of all the innocent Vietnamese we killed in the war."

"How can we condemn the terrorists? The US is a terrorist state too, because of  1.6 million babies that the Supreme Court killed."

You are no different than those worthless whining hippies.  Move to a different country, or do something about it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:43:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So let me get this straight.

Ahhh, nevermind.
The two have absolutely nothing to do with each other, except in your own twisted little mind. Good luck.
View Quote

....yep. Kind of speechless here too, Major.

Let me know when you guys figure this out.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Thank god for abortion, if we didn't have it, we would have a population of 3 times the size we ahve now, and we would be supporting 95% of those people.  

Can't we go for retroactive abortions also?  Some people really need it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#30]
True, comparing babies not brought to term because of abortion to the deaths at the WTC is comparing apples to oranges.  It's that simple.

I am kinda in the middle on the abortion issue... I think it's wrong for the 'oops, I got knocked up' type of pregnancy, but it's good for pregnancy resulting from rape or incest, or when it risks the mother's life.

It might sound insensitive to the babies that were not born, but, wouldn't they constitute a burden to society if their mother's didn't want to/couldn't raise them?  
That would be 1.X million orphans who would be disadvantaged from the word GO.

It might sound insensitive, but the SCOTUS upheld abortion as the woman's choice.  If anyone is 'killing babies,' it's the women that get abortions, not the SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:08:57 AM EDT
[#31]
This topic is serious and does not belong here! I made a mistake and voiced my opinion! I wont do that again, here, concerning the murder of innocent unborn children! However, your comments about wishing death on people with a different opinion than yours is enlightening as to your personality! Thank You. I stand in your face undaunted, and always will! As far as population control...TRY RESPONSIBILITY and EDUCATION! Again, that excuse is lame. Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#32]
I guess you anti-abortion people wish abortion was illegal so women would have to resort to back-alley abortions or do it themselves with a coat hanger? Abortions are going to happen.

I have no love for abortions, it is a terrible thing, but we need the ability to have safe legal abortions. For example, my wife was advised by her doctor to have an abortion about 10 years ago. My wife was about 4 months pregnant and came down with chicken pox, which is known to cause severe birth defects. We were really looking forward to that child, the pregnancy was planned. The hardest thing we ever did was consent to that abortion, on top of that, my medical insurance company at the time decided at the last minute to not pay for abortion, saying it was considered "elective surgery", our doctor was pissed about that and even waived his fee, but we still had to pay thousands to the surgery center and staff. To top that off, on the day of the abortion, there were anti-abortion demonstrators in front of the surgery center that day. As we were pushing through the crowd amid shouts of "baby-killer" one asshole grabbed my wife's arm and start shouting in her face. I crushed in his cheek-bone with a right cross. He was lucky I didn't kill him. These anti-abortion assholes made my wife feel even worse about what we had to do.

Which one of you assholes would choose to go through with a birth of a child with severe birth defects? You want to take away our choice to make that decision, you us to be forced to give birth to a baby whose life will be fucked from the beginning?

In a perfect world where all babies are perfect, there would be no need for abortions. Anyone who thinks we live in that world is a fucking idiot. Stand between my wife and the right to abortion and I will beat you to death with my bare hands. Look like you are going to blow up a abortion clinic or kill a abortion doctor and I will put a 5.56 bullet in your brain.

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:29:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Hellraiser, my own brother was born with braindamged with use of only half of his body and my mother would never have and never did entertain the thought of killing him. Becuse, that is no excuse for murder.

I do not know your personal situation or what you meant by "severe birth defects". But, from what I saw you wrote, you are nothing less than a cold-blooded murderer. You are saying you killed a baby because of the possibility of birth defects. You weren't even sure it would have them.

Now, if you had waited a few months (she had 5 months left right), you could have been sure about the baby's health and you would have had more time to consider the moral reprecusssions of your acts. If you had waiteed and it turned out a month later the baby was going to be a vegetable (completely immobile, tube fed type situation) then I doubt even 1 person including myself would have stood in your way.

Killing Babies because they have birth defects is what Hitler did in his search for a perfect race.

There is only two situations where I would agree with abortion:

1) If the mother would die w/o it.

2) If the baby would come out so messed up it would be unable to relize the world. Such as a vegetable.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:31:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Hellraiser: email on the way!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:34:19 AM EDT
[#35]
The truth is that most of the anti-abortion crowd are liars or cowards.
They claim that abortion is the moral equivalent of killing a newborn infant.

If I heard that there was a guy down on main street who was killing infants, I'd drop everything, run down there and stop him, by what ever means I could, even violence.
What kind of coward wouldn't do the same thing, if that's what they thought was going on?

If they believe that it's morally the same, why isn't there more action? Are they afraid of going to jail? Who wouldn't go to jail, if it resulted in the halting of the murder of innocents?  -Apparently, most Pro-Lifers.

So which is it?
Are you afraid to stand up for what you believe in?
Or do you not ACTUALLY beleve that it's the moral equivalent of killing a toddler?
Hmmmm?
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#36]
BTW, since you all have been so well indoctrinated by Roe and Company, I will have to reveal the facts.

Before Roe v. Wade a woman whose life was in danger or a baby who was a vegetable was grounds for an abortion which could be done if the doctor deemed it medically necessary.

All Roe v. Wade did was make it possible for Women to not use protection then say oops and Abort the baby. If you don't have the brains to use protection then give the baby up for adoption donb't kill it.

The waiting lists for adoption are a mile log and that baby you don't want could make some infertile couple the happiest people in the world.

I watch TV and see how politicians are the real Hipocrites. They say it is all right to remove a baby and let it die or to old it in and kill it if it would survive otherwise. Yet when some teenage mother gives birth in the bathroom at a high school prom and leaves the baby in a dumpster or kills it the whole world including that same politician condemns her as a murderer. NOW THERE IS YOUR HIPOCRICY.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Like I said.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Major. I personaly would rather not see anymore bloodshed in this country. If I were to go to a clinic and shoot it up (which I would not) I would be arrested or killed. The media would make me out to be an animal, and the doctors would be victims. That would virtually destroy any chance there may be for those that are attempting to educate and help in a non harrassing manner. The fact is that these doctors are not killing babies in the street as you suggest, but rather behind the walls in an office. Samhain is correct. Abortion is legal at the moment! Also, the chances of you having to intervene in a situation in which you would have to kill a stranger you dont know to keep him/her from harming/killing a toddler are slim and none! Americans killing each other is never a good idea under any circumstances. This debate is tired and I do not wish to make enemies here at a place that I enjoy so much. I respectfully bow out and bid you all a Good Day!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:51:46 AM EDT
[#39]
You are correct, and I apologise for using such inflamatory rhetoric.
Out.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:52:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hellraiser, my own brother was born with braindamged with use of only half of his body and my mother would never have and never did entertain the thought of killing him. Becuse, that is no excuse for murder.

I do not know your personal situation or what you meant by "severe birth defects". But, from what I saw you wrote, you are nothing less than a cold-blooded murderer. You are saying you killed a baby because of the possibility of birth defects. You weren't even sure it would have them.

Now, if you had waited a few months (she had 5 months left right), you could have been sure about the baby's health and you would have had more time to consider the moral reprecusssions of your acts. If you had waiteed and it turned out a month later the baby was going to be a vegetable (completely immobile, tube fed type situation) then I doubt even 1 person including myself would have stood in your way.

Killing Babies because they have birth defects is what Hitler did in his search for a perfect race.

There is only two situations where I would agree with abortion:

1) If the mother would die w/o it.

2) If the baby would come out so messed up it would be unable to relize the world. Such as a vegetable.
View Quote

The birth defects were already obvious to our doctor at 4 months, to delay it would have only made matters worse. You admit to not knowing the facts or my situation but have no problem calling me a cold blooded murderer? Typical of anti types (anti-gun, anti-abortion, anti-freedom, etc..) We would not get along face to face I can tell you that. I can also tell that nothing I say would change your mind, just as nothing you could say would change my mind on the subject, so there is no point in further discussing this as it would only result in us getting pissed off, or worse.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#41]

I can also tell that nothing I say would change your mind, just as nothing you could say would change my mind on the subject, so there is no point in further discussing this as it would only result in us getting pissed off, or worse.
View Quote

Nothing I say will chage your mind, nothing you say will change mine so I will second an end to this topic.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#42]
You sound like one of those "Army of God" people, 1.6 million american babies per year? sounds like those bomb tossing AoG people (who are scum the same as Al Queada) are getting their numbers checked by the same people sarah brady does., lets say roughly 130 million females in the US. lets also for ease of calculation say that at any given time 50% of them are between 13 and 45 roughly the ages when fertilization is possible, so 65 million. Lets say of that 65m some are "fixed" some are celibate for moral/religious or ugliness reasons, and some are too young, lets pretend that number is 25% of 65m. That Leaves about 49 million womenz actively screwing. And you're telling me that 1 out of 30 randomly sampled females of that age group have an abortion every year? keep in mind there's about a 10 day window a month that fertilization is possible they know when it is and if they don't want a child they probably avoid bangin during that time, lets say 30% of them are careful about screwing "on cycle" that leaves us with one in 20 per year. I wish I knew where these girls are who screw so much.

For the record i am against abortion, but people need to take the high road themselves and not have a law to tell them to. and especially not have murderous religious freak terrorists handing me pamphlets at gun shows and county fairs when I'm already pissed.

ALL religious freaks with terrorist intent around here WILL BE SHOT.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Silly me...  I always think of the law of supply and demand.....

If there is a demand for anything (abortion, drugs, alochol, firearms, Barney dolls, crystal turtles, lawn darts, liberals, whatever), there will always be a supply of some kind.  Outlawing something where there is a demand will cause the supply to become harder to fulfill, but it will (look at the war on drugs).

Go after the demand for items...  Where would most of these issues be if there was no demand for it?

BTW.  Killing a doctor who performs abortions is fine????  Well, using logic, does not killing a 40 year old doctor akin to aborting a fetus in its 123rd trimester???

-mitty
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#44]
There is only one solution to this problem - wipe out the entire human race.  People have different religions and beliefs which they hold strongly.  Nobody is going to change these beliefs, so the clear solution is to eradicate the source of the problem - the people who hold them.  This will also take care of everyone's individual problems.  For example, all the doctors, lawyers, humans, who aren't willing to kill other people to express their opposition (or lack thereof) to abortion, will die.  The end of the human race is a small price to pay.

God forbid people should live their lives in a way they believe to be correct without getting their skull cracked open for not belonging to someone's stupid cult.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Samhain is correct.
View Quote

It's good to be the king. - Mel Brooks, History of the World
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#46]
WTF?[BD]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
[size=6][b][red]BY 2050 1.146 BILLION CHILDREN WILL NOT EXIST BECAUSE OF ABORTION. THAT IS THE POPULATION OF CHINA.[/red][/b][/size=6]
View Quote

Ahhm... Seriously man, where the hell do you think all these people are going to live?  in outer space?  Do you understand the concept of overpopulation?  If there were that many more people on the earth by 2050 we would all be in big trouble.  And you say it is all right to kill doctors?  You got serious issues man, thats all i can say.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 11:41:42 AM EDT
[#48]
The government (or any one else, for that matter) has absolutely NO F*CKING RIGHT WHATSOEVER to tell a woman what she can do to her body, just like they have no right to tell me what sort of guns I am allowed to own.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Since this is continuing I'll jump back in.

LongIslandShooter, you are wrong. The government by banning abortion wouldn't be telling women what to do with their bodies. If these women want to flash their asses, show off their boobs, screw some guy they don't know then they will answer to God. Nut, when they abort a child they are taking a life. The government has to ban that.

As for guns vs. abortion you are talking Apples and Oranges. A gun will not kill somebody unless the user decides to make it do that. Just like a scalpel or forceps won't kill a baby unless some so-called doctor uses them to that end. Equally I don't advocate banning the equipment since it has some obvious uses other than abortions. What I advocate is banning women from killing a child.

Now, for those who a more moderate than myself, let me use the examples of Late-term and partial-birth abortions. These are nothing short of government-sanctioned murder. In a late-term or partial-birth abortion the Doctor holds the baby halfway inside the mother's body to keep it from coming out. In sucha situation the baby has a near 100% chance of survival if turned over for adoption. Instead of letting the child come out or removing a viable child who will survive, they take a viable child who would otherwise survive hold his head inside the mother, then insert a needl in his head and remove his brains killing him, then relasing the baby so it will come out stillborn. This is no different the putting a baby in a garbage bag or dumpster.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Read this:

[url]http://www.constitutionparty.com/ustp-99p1.html#Sancity of Life[/url]

It will explain to all you pro-murder, pro-anarchy, do-whatever you damned well please LIbertarians what this nation was really founded on. You weasly lean-to-the-center Republicans w/o Cojones may want to read this also.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top