Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2001 3:34:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a guess,maybe the pressure[small amount]the rounds under the bolt.Big maybe.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats a new one to me. I'd remove the stock and check that the sheetmetal magazine well is sitting properly in the groove of the receiver, then check the stock to see if there is any flashing in the mag well area left over from molding the stock, then check that the aluminum bedding block is still firmly molded into the stock. Torque the stock bolts to 65 inch-lbs when you reassemble the rifle, and see if the problem went away.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I've heard of zeros changing with different mags in an AR.  Are the locking lugs bearing weird?  Bolt pressure??? Just random stabing. HTH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top