Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 1:26:10 PM EDT
Well well well, the lesbian child molesting pervert Paula Poundstone has admitted to being a freak pervert.
Of course her liberal friends will be whining that the only reason why she plead no contest was "for the children".
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/nm/20011010/en/people-poundstone_1.html[/url]
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (Reuters) - Comedian Paula Poundstone was sentenced Wednesday to five years probation, 180 days in an alcohol treatment program and told she could never be a foster parent again after she pleaded no contest to child endangerment charges.

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Just another idiot ruining the lives of little ones before they even get a chance. Turn her butt over to the sisters on cell block C.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a liberal women double standard.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just another idiot ruining the lives of little ones before they even get a chance. Turn her butt over to the sisters on cell block C.
View Quote

Retro, SHE'S A CARPET MUNCHER! How would being fisted by 17-24 y/o women be punishment??
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone saw the show she was on?  I always thought she was weird and stupid.  Paula, a comedian?  I guess I'm Bill Clinton then.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Seems the lewed acts on a child have either been dropped or are being tried seperately.

This conviction was for driving under the influence with her foster kids in the car.  Which in California is child endangerment.

Just a little reality check.

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:21:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Well I guess I'd like to know exactly what they were charging her for, as pertaining to the lewed acts, before passing snetence on her. But I also have no respect for someone driving drunk, especially with kids in the car with them and especially after two of my close friends being killed by a drunken driver.

Years ago, around 1977, I was doing a ride along with my uncle. He was a Oklahoma state trooper and I used to go along to hear people make up the stupidest excuses for speeding. He got a call on an accident and we ended up at the scene within minutes. The man driving had been drinking and passed out at the wheel. It hit another car and then slid over to the side. The guard rail went into the side of the rear door and also through the head of his grand daughter. It then went through the stomach of her brother. The man was just banged up a little. If he is still alive I guess he is still living with the whole thing.

Some people may think that drinking a driving is fun or no bid deal. I think it sucks, especially when there are little kids involved.

I agree with the judge, someone who drinks and drives does not deserve to be a foster parent.

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:32:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Prison is weird, if they accept her, then she will have the best sex of her life, if not they will beat her ass everyday. I have seen a it both ways.....can't figure out inmates sometimes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top