Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 5:09:29 AM EDT
A few months ago I bought a Law Tube and was thinking of selling it to re-coup some $$.  I need a little help in deciding what to ask for it.  It came from a surplus dealer, the paint is perfect, has the endcaps and carrying strap.  Never been fired.  Never been loaded.  Very sweet condition.  

So what do you think I can sell it for, best avenue to sell it at?  E-bay?  On the forsale board here?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:29:28 AM EDT
[#1]
If you sell it here you'll have to fix a price. People tend to overpay on e-bay. I think you'd make more $$ there.

Good Luck

Sherm
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:20:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I paid $35.00 for one in same condition
about 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:22:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I forgot...
Check EBays's policies on selling something like that.
They keep getting stranger by the month.
EBay should get you top dollar.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
You will probably get the max price out of it on eBay, and of course reach a far wider customer base.

ARSwami
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh...don't let UPS see what you have.[:D]

ARSwami
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Got a picture? I paid $40 for one a gun show back in '94.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top