Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2001 9:43:34 PM EDT
lets have a roll call of all the new gas mask owners
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always had one. That way, when the BATF accidentally burns down my house instead of the neighbor's, I can get out the door without suffocating first. If I then duck quick enough, I could survive.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Tried to. Mostly to stay clear of the smoke but I haven't found any yet.

You looking to sell a couple to a NYC resident? :)
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope, just sold one on E-bay for nearly $300.  Now I'm going to get the receiver to finish my FAL kit.

They're useless unless the cops or ATF are lobbing tear gas into your home.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nope, just sold one on E-bay for nearly $300.  Now I'm going to get the receiver to finish my FAL kit.

They're useless unless the cops or ATF are lobbing tear gas into your home.
View Quote

LMAO!  I saw them selling for up to $425 at a gun show last weekend.  People were shaking their heads in disbelief.

When I got home I dug up the Israeli gas mask I bought for a Halloween costume several years ago.  The cartridge is still sealed and the mask seems to be fine.  The price tag:  $8.07.

More power to you for getting $300!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I might pretty soon as the dog has decided that I really don't need to breathe anymore.  Hell with gas masks.  Anyone know a source of lab sized butt plugs??

CB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top