Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2001 6:41:36 PM EDT
I just moved to Illinois and these pussies really don't know how to use a gun.  I went to my bros gun club last week and they have soo many restrictions.  Can't shoot rapid fire because of some bullshit excuse of flat land.  In Ohio we have flat land and our clubs allowed machine guns!  Does anyone know a pussy-free club in the sheeple's republik of Ill-anoy-ing that allows a gun owner to shoot as if we still have freedom???
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You might try asking c-rock, he's from up that way & can probably tell you where to go.

[url][email protected][/url]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."

Edited to fix link, need more sleep. [xx(]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Josey,

The closest places to me (in the City) are Gunworld in Bensenville (slow fire only, indoor), Bass Pro in Gurnee (indoor), GAT guns out near Carpentersville (indoor), Bristol, WI (slow fire only, outdoor), Kankakee (ISRA outdoor range), and The Buffalo Pit in Ottawa.  

The group from here usually gets together around the holidays at the Buffalo Pit, as they allow rapid fire into the pit.  They also have some designated pistol and rifle ranges set up a little more traditionally.

Best thing to do is do a yahoo maps/directions on each of the locations above, and see what is best.

AFARR

This was my load at the Memorial Day shoot--
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1157297&a=11109695&p=49382162&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:51:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just moved to Illinois and these pussies really don't know how to use a gun.  I went to my bros gun club last week and they have soo many restrictions.  Can't shoot rapid fire because of some bullshit excuse of flat land.  In Ohio we have flat land and our clubs allowed machine guns!  Does anyone know a pussy-free club in the sheeple's republik of Ill-anoy-ing that allows a gun owner to shoot as if we still have freedom???
View Quote

I guess someone went to the aurora sportsman club!  People wait up to two years to get into there.  It's bad around these parts for rifle shooting.  
Plus that place is getting built out quick, so noise is a issue.
The pit is about the closest place for you.
c-rock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top