Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2001 11:20:14 PM EDT
CNN announced today that in order to cut the time required for security checks, the FAA will restrict each passenger to one checked item and one carry on.

It's something to think about if you're going on a distance hunting trip this season.  Where are you going to pack your firearm(s)?  I hope they lift this in time for Perry next year.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:32:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Give up freedom in the name of safety? SURE the sheeple say! This is another brick in the road to total government control.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:31:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I for one am LOVING this.  When we go on vacation, my wife will pack EVERYTHING.  We go with (for a family of 2 adults/2 little kids) at least 4 FULL SIZED check on bags, and about 6 misc. carry on bags.  She packs tylenol just in case we need it (like you can't get it at a 7-11 just down the road), and 27 changes of clothes for a 6 day trip.  I would be happy to take 2 bags on the trip for the whole family.  I only put 2 bags out the day before and tell her that is all we need, but when I start to load the car, 6 other bags have mysteriously appeared, and are filled with lead shot (just in case we need it).  

AFARR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top