Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2001 10:43:15 PM EDT
anyone else get nuts about the mess women make at the bathroom sink? They spray hairspray all over the damn place, then two days after you have cleaned the damn thing with some nasy strength crap, thae sink is all covered with dust and bits of hair and all kinds of shit. Damn, drives me nuts. I gotta shave there ya know?!?

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]

edited to repair sum speeling
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:49:22 PM EDT
[#1]
DUDE. What about the top of the f'ing toilet tank. It collects there, too.
And why the hell is the shower draining so damned slowly??
C6
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
And what's up with the damned "spring meadow" scented kleenex.  Soon as your sinuses are empty enough to breath and smell, BAM!  Almost as bad as women using that dryer sheet scent to mark their territory.

[:D]  edited becuz i no spel gude.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
DUDE. What about the top of the f'ing toilet tank. It collects there, too.
And why the hell is the shower draining so damned slowly??
C6
View Quote

Krikies!  Too right! Forgot about that mess...

Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:22:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Today I had to dig some change out of the "make-up drawer".  It was covered in pink goo.  The goo was made from blush and the moisture from the shower.  NASTY
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh yeah? How about putting short items on the shelf in the refrigerator meant to store tall items like milk? Damnit! Every time I want to put a bottle of wine or some beer in the damn thing I have to move the butter, jelly, meat, etc.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I would gladly accept all of that stuff if it meant I had a nice womenz.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:27:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup, damn near the nastiest pets you can keep around.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:40:09 AM EDT
[#9]
You haven’t seen a stickier bathroom counter top till you have seen mine. My girlfriend goes through one of those industrial size hairspray cans the professionals use about once a month.

HOLY SHIT, the ONLY thing that is mine on the counter top is a bottle of cologne. I have to use all my strength to pry it off when I want to use it.

As for cabinet space, FORGET ABOUT IT. I have one little drawer to put my stuff in. If this is any indication as to how it will be if (but I'm sure much worse after) I get married I don't think I can handle it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:38:06 AM EDT
[#10]
You guys think you gotproblems???My 19 year old niece moved in with us for awhile. Now there is 2 women in my house,yucks.....scented tp,hairspray(3 cans) 7 different bar soaps...NO FUCKING PROBLEM!!!! The dog and I moved to the garage....ordered some gun parts and am having fun!!!!!!

WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#11]
You gotta expect all that stuff, but when I finally figured out what the residue was on the driver side door of my 4x4,,, I was ready to scalp a girlfriend. She sure as hell ain't driving it anymore...
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:53:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Two words, Gentlemen:

SEPARATE BATHROOMS

Can't wait 'til wifey and I move outta 1X1 apartment and buy a place where I don't have to kick her out so I can poop uninterrupted.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:21:00 AM EDT
[#13]
You haven't seen nothing until you've seen the mess a 16 year old girl can make in the sink when changing the color of her hair.  You know those bright colors that are popular with the teens....red, pink, blue green etc.  Have any of you been in those scary stores in the mall that sells this stuff along with the clothes.  The store with the bars on the front and the sales people with pierced body parts that shouldn't be pierced???  
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:32:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You haven't seen nothing until you've seen the mess a 16 year old girl can make in the sink when changing the color of her hair.  You know those bright colors that are popular with the teens....red, pink, blue green etc.  Have any of you been in those scary stores in the mall that sells this stuff along with the clothes.  The store with the bars on the front and the sales people with pierced body parts that shouldn't be pierced???  
View Quote

Spencers? [:D]

I think they sell the hair dye right between
the sexual x-rated greeting cards and the
black lights.

No kidding.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#15]
What's this crap about hairspray and hair all over the sink?  Women don't hold a candle to you men!  What about all the beard trimmings, your hairspray overflow, toothpaste in the sink... on the sink... on the vanity mirror - by the way, how do you get it up on the mirror?  Maybe I don't want to know.  AND the toilet.  You men should learn to sit during ALL proceedures!  So, don't complain about women in the bathroom!

Stonghorn's WIFE
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#16]
SORRY GUYS, BUT THE WIFE WANTED A CHANCE TO VENT!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:47:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You haven't seen nothing until you've seen the mess a 16 year old girl can make in the sink when changing the color of her hair
View Quote

The 16 year old in my house was told: "No piercings, no hair dye". Sometimes being a single dad has it's benefits.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:49:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Two words, Gentlemen:

SEPARATE BATHROOMS

Can't wait 'til wifey and I move outta 1X1 apartment and buy a place where I don't have to kick her out so I can poop uninterrupted.
View Quote

Get revenge- poop while she is showering to proactively counter the hairspray stench...
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
7 different bar soaps...
View Quote

And why is it that, when you accidentally grab one of them when your eyes are closed, those foofy soaps just don't EVER seem to rinse off??
WTF?
heheheh
C6

P.S. I [b]always[/b] rinse my shavings out of the sink. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#20]
...And flush just before running like hell to do morning PT (keeps one gone until she's out of the AO)
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
SORRY GUYS, BUT THE WIFE WANTED A CHANCE TO VENT!!
View Quote

Whoooooooop....tssshhhhhhh!!! <---sound of whip cracking
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What's this crap about hairspray and hair all over the sink?  Women don't hold a candle to you men!  What about all the beard trimmings, your hairspray overflow, toothpaste in the sink... on the sink... on the vanity mirror - by the way, how do you get it up on the mirror?  Maybe I don't want to know.  AND the toilet.  You men should learn to sit during ALL proceedures!  So, don't complain about women in the bathroom!

Stonghorn's WIFE
View Quote

I've got wifey [b]AND[/b] three teenage daughters.  I'm the one that cleans [b]their[/b] toothpaste off the mirror. And all the other crap the guys above are talking about.  They also splash more around the john than I ever thought about.  How's [b]that[/b] happen?  

Women need to learn how to work toilet seat lids.  It's not that difficult.  I can do it & I'm stooopid, just ask one of my daughters.  Besides, the dog (and cats) have to drink frome somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 1:04:53 PM EDT
[#23]
btt because I'm rotflmao
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 1:07:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
7 different bar soaps...
View Quote

And why is it that, when you accidentally grab one of them when your eyes are closed, those foofy soaps just don't EVER seem to rinse off??
WTF?
heheheh
C6

P.S. I [b]always[/b] rinse my shavings out of the sink. [:)]
View Quote

YEP!!! Also, always wondering what the hell that grey stuff with chunks in it that is splattered all over the shower is-OH, the Apricot Facial Scrub (with crushed walnut shells) exfoliant explosion again, as 10 bottles of different hair products (each containing about 1 FL ml) bounce around while fighting the hordes of loufas trying to get to the washcloth and razor...
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 1:22:12 PM EDT
[#26]
We put up with the hairspray smell, they put up with the Hoppe's smell.

We put up with grey gunk in the bathtub from their facial spackle, they put up with black powder residue in the sink.

We put up with hair dye in the sink, they put up with gun oil and finishes, esp. BLO- phew!

We put up with crud on the mirrors, they put up with crud on gun rags.

If you are married, there are just some things you have to put up with.

If you don't want to put up with it, don't get married, don't let girlfriends stay overnight, get divorced, don't have females in the house, period.

I'm sure they'd say the same about us.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We put up with the hairspray smell, they put up with the Hoppe's smell.

We put up with grey gunk in the bathtub from their facial spackle, they put up with black powder residue in the sink.

We put up with hair dye in the sink, they put up with gun oil and finishes, esp. BLO- phew!

We put up with crud on the mirrors, they put up with crud on gun rags.

If you are married, there are just some things you have to put up with.

If you don't want to put up with it, don't get married, don't let girlfriends stay overnight, get divorced, don't have females in the house, period.

I'm sure they'd say the same about us.
View Quote

You are very right (though all of the gun stuff happens in the shop area)- marriage is all compromise, and remember NEVER got to bed mad at each other. My wife is my best friend, and I trust my life with her. If you can't imagine life without her, DON'T GET MARRIED TO HER!

Don Out
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#28]
you forgot the edible panties, and the genital shaped soap [:)]

Quoted:
Spencers? [:D]

I think they sell the hair dye right between
the sexual x-rated greeting cards and the
black lights.

No kidding.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Just got done cleaning the toilet tank.. Thanks Coversix....

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I've got wifey [b]AND[/b] three teenage daughters.  I'm the one that cleans [b]their[/b] toothpaste off the mirror. And all the other crap the guys above are talking about.  They also splash more around the john than I ever thought about.  How's [b]that[/b] happen?  

Women need to learn how to work toilet seat lids.  It's not that difficult.  I can do it & I'm stooopid, just ask one of my daughters.  Besides, the dog (and cats) have to drink frome somewhere.
View Quote

Me too Norm.  Even our Sheltie collie, the cat
and the damned guinea pig are females....

And why is it so damned hard to put the new
roll of toilet paper on the holder?  They don't
even put it on top of the tank, for pete's sake.
If I had an area on my person that was prone to
growing mushrooms or other fungi - the last place I'd want the TP would be on the floor beside the stool!!!!  F'in Gross!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top