Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2001 1:32:49 PM EDT
Who has a good tactical grip for the AR-15 or 10 similar to the one that Bushmaster sales:

[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/buttstocks/arg01.asp[/url]

If you have one, how do you like it and how well does it work?
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
IMHO... All for show and not for go.  I had the PSG1 grip on my 91 and I saw no difference between shooting with it, or with the standard 91 grip.  I know that some people swear by the palm rest, but I would save your money and buy a Hogue for $15.  The Hogue grip feels great, has a great shape, and is ambidextrious.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree.. I like my hogue..
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:52:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the input. I have one of those on my AR-15 and like it. I think I'll move it over to the AR-10 and see how it feels. Maybe I need two.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 1:09:09 AM EDT
[#4]
IMO,

SC. Hines Ergo Tactical Deluxe Grip--
Ambi Model---
W/Sure Grip

Check em out Here, you'll see why:

[url]www.gunguide.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:19:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Who has a good tactical grip for the AR-15 or 10 similar to the one that Bushmaster sales:

[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/buttstocks/arg01.asp[/url]

If you have one, how do you like it and how well does it work?
View Quote

They work great.  I have them on my CAR-3 and AR-10T.  I have USGI grips on my CMP guns and Hogue's on the rest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top