Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2007 7:24:44 PM EDT
I'm going to put something on my arm ...above the bicep & up near the shoulder.  Right now I'm thinking about putting a bold looking cross of some sort superimposed over a 2nd cross of celtic knots.  Inside the 1st cross I'd like to enscribe the names of my two daughters, leaving the bottom stem of the cross open for child #3 (should there be one!).

That's as far as I've gotten thus far.  I'm definately getting one, just never knew what I'd want to permenantly enscribe on my body.  Since it's a present, the only thing I'd feel the need to tattoo myself over would be my two little girls.  Anyway...that's my story.  I want something bold, simple, & custom to my interests.

What's yours?  Let's see some tattoo photos!  And please, all you tramp-stamp self righteous morality circle jerkers can move on to the next thread and leave us ink freaks to ourselves.  Thank you!

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.neatorama.com/images/2006-07/bad-star-wars-tattoo.jpg

You shouldn't post pictures of your mother on the internet.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 7:29:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm going to put something on my arm ...above the bicep & up near the shoulder.  Right now I'm thinking about putting a bold looking cross of some sort superimposed over a 2nd cross of celtic knots.  Inside the 1st cross I'd like to enscribe the names of my two daughters, leaving the bottom stem of the cross open for child #3 (should there be one!).

That's as far as I've gotten thus far.  I'm definately getting one, just never knew what I'd want to permenantly enscribe on my body.  Since it's a present, the only thing I'd feel the need to tattoo myself over would be my two little girls.  Anyway...that's my story.  I want something bold, simple, & custom to my interests.

What's yours?  Let's see some tattoo photos!  And please, all you tramp-stamp self righteous morality circle jerkers can move on to the next thread and leave us ink freaks to ourselves.  Thank you!

Just double-damn-check that everything is spelled right.

Not to pick or poke fun at all. I can't tell you how many people i've run into that have names (even their own) misspelled on their body, even after having looked at the transfer pattern.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm thinking about getting a bloodhound like in the Hostel movies.   Just tossing the idea around.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just double-damn-check that everything is spelled right.

Not to pick or poke fun at all. I can't tell you how many people i've run into that have names (even their own) misspelled on their body, even after having looked at the transfer pattern.

that'd be an assumed quality control measure, but thank you for the tip!
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#6]

A pic of some of my stuff.  I should shoot some more pix later.

EDIT:  I have been considering getting the Bolt face giant size under my Imperial Aquila.  Anyone have a high res of the boltface?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#7]

6 hours, $480.00.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#8]
...are you puking or about to chow down?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH  I lol'd
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That was after 3 Scorpians @ Kontiki and a burger from Jack n The Box.  So that is mad throw up.

FYI The Scorpian is the house drink @ Kontiki in sunny Tucson AZ.  It has 5 shots of rum in it along with citrus juices.  A steal @ 6 dollars.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
www.neatorama.com/images/2006-07/bad-star-wars-tattoo.jpg

I think the part of Jabba the hutt needs to be bigger....much bigger.  You might even be able to make it life size.

-Ben
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#12]
My second about 2 months ago.

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
img263.imageshack.us/img263/6297/kontiki19on0.jpg

EDIT:  I have been considering getting the Bolt face giant size under my Imperial Aquila.  Anyone have a high res of the boltface?

You like 40k I take it? =P

You are officially the first person I've seen with 40k tatoos...

Though I'll admit I almost got some eldar ones once...

And whats with the puke?....
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Get the Sprockets/bolt face symbol like everyone else.

Want to pet my monkey.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Back when I was a doctoral student (in the 90s), another student wanted a tattoo, and I talked him into a 40K design.

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Big fan!  The books are great.  Dan Abnett writes a mean military Sci-fi.

Though I'll admit I almost got some eldar ones once...

I knew an E6 in Korea that had Eldar shit all over his forearms.

And whats with the puke?....

Sometimes people throw up when they drink too much.

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#17]
lets seem some more.

myself thinking about getting another.

maybe something on my blades surrounding the dragon, like some griffins or something or maybe a reaper in American flag on my calf.

thinking
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Crappy pic, but you get the idea.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top