Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/19/2007 12:00:02 AM EDT
I cant believe this is happening to me its just freaking nuts. This is kind of a long story so I am going to try and sum it up as quick as possible.

I worked at a bank last year until I started college and then started my business. While I worked there this chick apparently started getting the hots for me(I was only 17 at the time). I didnt feel the same way because I only date thoroughbred dime pieces that may have stripped or posed nude but still good people (quote ripped from Rob Dydrek lol). Did I mention she was married? Yeah fuck that. Yeah so this crazy bitch starts coming on to me and leaving love letters and shit in my Jeep until I got laid off. She kept sending me texts until I finally told her to leave me alone and that she was a crazy drama queen and I didnt want to talk to her ever again.

So in May I got a office and somehow this crazy bitch found out where it was. So Three weeks ago I was going into my office and I see some letters on the floor. I open them and its crazy love letters from this psycho bitch. I actually right then and there threw them away without reading past the first paragraph. So today I go into the office because I have to finish up with some stock stuff and shipping some stuff out. My office is kind of in a strip mall and I have a neighbor on one side, which is awesome because he always is looking out for me and I do the same for him. He came over and tells me that this chick has been driving by my office every other day in the AM. Holy fucking shit is all I can say, to make things worse I just logged on to my myspace and her friend sent me some letter saying how I am missing out and all this bull shit. I think im going to go down to the courthouse tommorow and get a restraining order. Its one thing to bug me but when my business gets involved thats where I draw the line. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a classic case of stalking/harassment to me.

RO sounds good.  If you can, get a camera setup that shows the door/parking lot in front of your office so you can have it on tape as proof if she breaks the RO.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:05:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds crazy to me. A restraining order is a good call....although, if she is crazy enough, she won't follow it. Hell, this may turn into a Fatal Attraction type thing. Watch your 6 man.

Scout
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:05:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

RO sounds good.  If you can, get a camera setup that shows the door/parking lot in front of your office so you can have it on tape as proof if she breaks the RO.

One step ahead of ya, I actually ordered a surveillance system with my alarm setup that is setup on my comp and tapes in the back room. Call it paranoia or whatever but there is alot of stuff in my office that meth attics and crazy people do not need to get ahold of.

Quoted:
Sounds crazy to me. A restraining order is a good call....although, if she is crazy enough, she won't follow it. Hell, this may turn into a Fatal Attraction type thing. Watch your 6 man.

Scout

Yeah the other thing that freaked me out was 6 months ago she sent me a picture of a pistol she apparently purchased. And people wonder why I an XD 45 open when I am not in the office and concealed when I am in the office (im not old enough for CCW )
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:06:46 AM EDT
[#4]
From experience...I'd advise you to move, and not leave a forwarding address,

Well..or get a girlfriend that can tell her to go away, and mean it.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:06:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Get the RO, do it for the bunnies.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:06:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Warn her husband?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:08:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Carry mace...
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Warn her husband?

With a tape of her driving by everyday.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:10:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Are you on my Myspace friends list?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:11:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Good luck.

Unfortunately the moving thing isnt a option right now, probably when I finish up my degree at the college but until then I need to stay put. And I cant move my office, got to good of a deal on it and I got it through a business contact of my grandfather.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Warn her husband?

I called him and he hung up lol. I dunno what his deal was........

Quoted:
Carry mace...

Yep got some Fox lab I carry with me and then I have a M18 Taser in my desk drawer.

Quoted:
Are you on my Myspace friends list?

I dunno look and see if there is a kid with the display name Justinwb on your list
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:12:08 AM EDT
[#11]
If she is married then tell her husband what she is doing. Her husband needs to know.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:13:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If she is married then tell her husband what she is doing. Her husband needs to know.

I tried, oh and I forgot to mention her husband is an alcoholic
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:15:31 AM EDT
[#13]
If you see her again, tell her to come back home for me. This is getting ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have pictures of this woman? Post her myspace profile.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:20:38 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have pictures of this woman? Post her myspace profile.

Im not going to do that, sorry dude. But yeah she isnt hot I would say average.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good luck.

Unfortunately the moving thing isnt a option right now, probably when I finish up my degree at the college but until then I need to stay put. And I cant move my office, got to good of a deal on it and I got it through a business contact of my grandfather.

I understand. Just be careful, ok?

You're a guy, so maybe its different.

I've always found its easier to just "remove" myself from a scary situation.

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:25:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good luck.

I understand. Just be careful, ok?

You're a guy, so maybe its different.

Yeah, im not going to act all tough and say it dosent freak me out because honestly it does. I just cant really leave right now, maybe next year.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:59:56 AM EDT
[#18]
I had the same thing happen to me. Only it wasa bank teller that was harrasing me(I was a bank customer). About 10 years ago I was working/living close to downtown San Antonio,and I used to go the bank on early Saturday mornings. This one teller would always wait for me and would get kind of pissed whenever I would go to other/cuter tellers. Well to avoid all that BS I started going to another branch,a few weeks go by and she calls my HOUSE! I'm like WTF?Truns out she wasin a bad marriage and this and that.... I aked her to stop calling and after a while she did because I wouldn't answer her calls(caller ID). I changed banks for a while because I did some work in Houston,I kept a small amout in origional bank to keep acct open,so she calles me and says that she notices that my accout is low and if I have enough money and all this BS. I call the bank and report her and she is let go. Some chicks are just crazy. You need to put a stop to this crap quick! Get that RO!
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 1:08:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One step ahead of ya, I actually ordered a surveillance system with my alarm setup that is setup on my comp and tapes in the back room. Call it paranoia or whatever but there is alot of stuff in my office that meth attics and crazy people do not need to get ahold of.

Quoted:
Sounds crazy to me. A restraining order is a good call....although, if she is crazy enough, she won't follow it. Hell, this may turn into a Fatal Attraction type thing. Watch your 6 man

Scout

I would invest in a bulletproof vest if I was you as well. That crazy chick may get the drop on you when you least expect it. Best $900 of life insurance you can buy.

And get that RO asap. Make sure to have her served with the RO.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 1:08:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Can't believe I'm the first to say it but....

Go ahead and hit it. You KNOW with all that chaos she'll be fun in the sackeroo.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 1:08:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Warn her husband?

Probably just as crazy as she. He'll blame the OP for it all.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 1:12:52 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Go ahead and hit it. You KNOW with all that chaos she'll be fun in the sackeroo.

Hahaha, I guess I just have to much respect for myself to do that.

And about the bulletproof vest, I have a 3A vest but I dont wear it around more for in case something happens. I dunno maybe I should think about it though.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 1:15:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And about the bulletproof vest, I have a 3A vest but I dont wear it around more for in case something happens. I dunno maybe I should think about it though.

I would think hard on it... I would rather look like a tool for wearing a vest than end up full of holes due to some psycho chick.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 1:19:58 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would think hard on it... I would rather look like a tool for wearing a vest than end up full of holes due to some psycho chick.

Yeah, most of the day im at my office so I wouldnt look like that much of a tool lol. I guess I would just feel kind of weird wearing one. Maybe I can look like that guy on Reno 911
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 1:28:58 AM EDT
[#25]
SHITPAPP... She'll leave you alone then... or might like it, who knows? It's worth the gamble!
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 1:57:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
SHITPAPP... She'll leave you alone then... or might like it, who knows? It's worth the gamble!

I think it this case it will send mixed signals that maybe he wants something to do with her...
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 2:00:07 AM EDT
[#27]
ask her if she'll do hard core anal several times a day.

Most likely she'll leave your alone.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 2:02:30 AM EDT
[#28]
How old is she?

And yeah, just out of curiosity, let's see a pic.  Does she look crazy?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 2:12:27 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it this case it will send mixed signals that maybe he wants something to do with her...

Not if he does it right... try it the puertorrican way. If she wants more after that, be afraid, very afraid.

ETA: I can't describe it here. I'd get me banned faster than Rossie goes through a bag of donuts.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 2:22:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

That's right, I forgot guns don't exist in Californistan.
Seriously dude, you should do something before you wake up chained to the water heater in her basement.

Unless of course she is hawt, then you got to give her the traditional arfcom treatment.

Quoted:

I've found from personal experience that I have no problems communicating to the wimmenz that I aren't interested in them when necessary.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 2:28:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Get the RO.

You'll thank us later!
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 3:01:35 AM EDT
[#32]

She kept sending me texts...

Explain how the married, average looking woman got your cell number.  

Is she "hella psycho", or have you bitten off more than you can chew, as 18 year old boys sometimes will?  
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 3:25:47 AM EDT
[#33]
keep the letters to show your attorney later.....by throwing them away you are getting rid of evidence that you can use against her...
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Tagging for the boiled bunny.

Dude wear the vest, get the RO, and watch your six.

She sounds like a serious head-case.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 4:31:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds crazy to me. A restraining order is a good call....although, if she is crazy enough, she won't follow it. Hell, this may turn into a Fatal Attraction type thing. Watch your 6 man

Scout

I would invest in a bulletproof vest if I was you as well. That crazy chick may get the drop on you when you least expect it. Best $900 of life insurance you can buy.

And get that RO asap. Make sure to have her served with the RO.

I agree, definitly a job for a range officer.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 4:37:20 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

shes nutts
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 4:54:37 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/Boru_album/films-fatalattraction.jpg

Get the RO, do it for the bunnies.

LOL

best advice ever!

Stalkers...need to get drawn down!
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 4:55:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Oh man, sorry for your troubles.  Hope it works out.

Tag
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 4:57:19 AM EDT
[#39]
I had a woman doing the same thing to me years ago. She was telling everyone we were dating used to walk by my house etc. She wasn't bad looking but she was the town whore. No sloppy seconds for ol' zeekh.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 5:02:21 AM EDT
[#40]

Do not put the penis into the crazy.

This Public Service Announcement bought to you by Jim Beam, purveyors of fine spirits.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 5:05:28 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Warn her husband?

And the letter, keep them, if you get more.

S.O.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 5:06:43 AM EDT
[#42]
My father had the same problem with some lady that lived down the street from him.  He got a restraining order and life has been peachy ever since.  Though every once in a great while she'll make a surprise appearance to test the waters I suppose... but a quick and sharp GTFO works until the next time.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 5:11:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Others have said it first.  Get the restraining order.  Boy, is hubbie going to be pissed when he learns about it.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 5:13:57 AM EDT
[#44]
You've never hit on her, gave her "the eye" or anything that could be remotely construed as a come-on?

How did she get your cell #?

I guess its good you didn't hit it, though if you did (or do) it would probably be interesting.

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 5:16:02 AM EDT
[#45]
A restraining order for a few love notes? You're two of a kind.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I cant believe this is happening to me its just freaking nuts. This is kind of a long story so I am going to try and sum it up as quick as possible.

I worked at a bank last year until I started college and then started my business. While I worked there this chick apparently started getting the hots for me(I was only 17 at the time). I didnt feel the same way because I only date thoroughbred dime pieces that may have stripped or posed nude but still good people (quote ripped from Rob Dydrek lol). Did I mention she was married? Yeah fuck that. Yeah so this crazy bitch starts coming on to me and leaving love letters and shit in my Jeep until I got laid off. She kept sending me texts until I finally told her to leave me alone and that she was a crazy drama queen and I didnt want to talk to her ever again.

So in May I got a office and somehow this crazy bitch found out where it was. So Three weeks ago I was going into my office and I see some letters on the floor. I open them and its crazy love letters from this psycho bitch. I actually right then and there threw them away without reading past the first paragraph. So today I go into the office because I have to finish up with some stock stuff and shipping some stuff out. My office is kind of in a strip mall and I have a neighbor on one side, which is awesome because he always is looking out for me and I do the same for him. He came over and tells me that this chick has been driving by my office every other day in the AM. Holy fucking shit is all I can say, to make things worse I just logged on to my myspace and her friend sent me some letter saying how I am missing out and all this bull shit. I think im going to go down to the courthouse tommorow and get a restraining order. Its one thing to bug me but when my business gets involved thats where I draw the line. What do you guys think?

That was a dumb thing to do.

Keep everything this person sends, faxes, e-mails, leaves for you.  No paper: it didn't happen.

Good luck.

Merlin
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#47]
KEEP THE LETTERS

So you will have evidence when she cries "rape."

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Post Pics and get the RO

in any order
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Hit it  
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:55:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Do I have to be the first one to mention that usually the crazy chicks are awesome in the sack???

Just sayin....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top