Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2001 7:24:18 AM EDT
I just decided. F-it. This is my 4th year of college and I have NEVER went anywhere for spring break. This year, I'm going somewhere in Montana to ski. The reasons why I wasn't going to, was because money is a HUGE problem and I have a lot of work that I should do over break. HOWEVER, I have had that same problem every year and that has kept me from going. But screw it. I never got any of that work done anyway.

I'm going to be doing this trip the ol' fashioned "Ski Bum" style (sleep in my truck, live on MRE's, look for chicks to shack up with, spend what money I have only on lift tickets and beer, etc, etc...)

If anyone knows a resort that has great night life, cheap lift tickets and hot women, please post! Any information you have that will help is appreciated!!!

BTW- Doesn't HAVE to be Montana. I just prefer is because of the small crowds and usually lower prices.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 7:40:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Try red mountain in Rosslin BC, About 2 hrs north of Spokane Wa. Cheap, small,and friendly.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 8:37:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Remember to post all the pix of the hot women in thongs you see. Oh wait, your going skiing.
Never mind...
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Right now I'm thinking of Bridger Bowl in Bozeman. ($164, 3 lift tickets and 3 nights at the Ramada per person) Has anyone ever been there? How's the night life? We're probably going on a Sunday-Wednesday...
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm at the University of Idaho.  When is your break?
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#5]
It's March 9-18th.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, mine's the week after.  It would be cool to have an ar15.com get together on the slopes.  I've never skied the hill you're talking about. But the price sounds right and Bozeman's an awesome college town, which bodes well for the night life, crashing with random girls, etc.  A word of caution: I may be hard for a flat-lander from WI to get laid though, at least by any self-respecting Montana ski bunny slut.  So tell everyone you're from BC and end every sentence with "eh!"  (As in, "Say, you're beautiful, can I buy you a drink, eh?")  [;)]

Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, don't worry about the snow bunnies. Even though I'm a flat-lander, I did 7 years on the National Ski Patrol, so I know how to work with them! [;)]

[sex]

Link Posted: 2/28/2001 1:19:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Does anyone know where the "party" places are in Bozeman? That has to be considered when I book the hotel.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Try, www.bigmountain.com   in Whitefish (that is where I live.

And www.blacktailmountain.com in Lakeside, about 20 miles south of Kalispell.

I dont downhill ski, so I cant give you a report, but whitefish is a good pubcrawling town, and there a couple of ar15.com ers here.

Lakeside has , probably, a couple of bars, not much of a party.

Ed
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 5:01:27 AM EDT
[#10]
If you're going to do the "Ski Bum" routine, definately go to Red Mt. Some of the BEST skiing in the West, cheap, very few Southern California wannabes, a truly excellent old fashioned Ski Area.  You'll see more Blue Jeans on excellent skiers than $1500.00 ski "outfits" on yuppies.  Red Mt., Red Mt., Red Mt.!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top