Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2007 1:41:54 PM EDT
I just wanted to give folks a heads up about an aftermarket clickie tailcap that I recently purchased for my Surefire G2.

I found the tailcap at Emilion's Workshop; the site seems to be down today.  The tailcap is made in China, and sold under the "NexTORCH" brand.

I paid $8.50 + $5.55 shipping for this tailcap, shipped from Hong Kong.

The "clickie" switch is crisp in function, and the housing is made of aluminum that appears to be anodized black.

Installation was as easy as a 15 second one-for-one swap with the factory tailcap.

I have included a few pics below.

As you can see the aftermarket cap is a little longer than the factory one.

Link Posted: 6/18/2007 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered several myself, looks nice!  That and the Cree dropins are going to make my Z2 and G2 almost as good as my $50 fenix flashlights.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top