Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2007 7:57:22 PM EDT
Considering a lot of non-racially motivated family speak ( as seen on Maury), should Father's Day be henceforth called "My baby daddy Day"???
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]

"My baby daddy Day"???

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:25:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I clicked on this thread just to make sure I was right (about the new name)
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking 'National Ode to Beer and BBQ' day.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#5]
"Male (Not Necessisarily Biological) Parent Day"?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:45:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I clicked on this thread just to make sure I was right (about the new name)

was ya raght?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I hate the terms "baby daddy" and "baby momma" with the fiery burning passion of ten thousands suns.

Whenever I hear someone use either of those phrases, I instantly think "wow, what a colossal moron."

Oh man do I ever hate those terms...
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#8]
So Acarnes83 are you anyones babys daddy ?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow. That's an intense amount of dislike. So, I'm guessing your answer would be "Probably not."
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:55:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Nope, but I am a father of 2. Was married, now divorced (she cheated on me 3 times in three years).
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, but I am a father of 2. Was married, now divorced (she cheated on me 3 times in three years).

I won't be the one to ask the question!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

God damn that hurts, I got cheated on before but not like that People have no respect anymore.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, they are both mine. I had DNA tests done on both of them. She never knew I had them done. There was really no question with my daughter (the oldest), she looks exactly like me, but about 220 lbs lighter, no beard, and a hell of a lot cuter.

So that I don't totally hijack this thread, I think fathers day is just fine. After all, you don't have to be the sperm donor to be the father.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 11:08:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, they are both mine. I had DNA tests done on both of them. She never knew I had them done. There was really no question with my daughter (the oldest), she looks exactly like me, but about 220 lbs lighter, no beard, and a hell of a lot cuter.

So that I don't totally hijack this thread, I think fathers day is just fine. After all, you don't have to be the sperm donor to be the father.

No hijack, but I was hoping for a more lighthearted thread. But a "good man!" is due your direction!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 11:12:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No hijack, but I was hoping for a more lighthearted thread. But a "good man!" is due your direction!

Thanks

It would have been more lighthearted had the phrases of doom not been uttered.

Oh, I just remembered that next weekend is the last time I get the kids before the Ex moves them to Utah... She and her whole family are Mormon

Sorry, I guess thats not very lighthearted huh?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 11:16:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"Male (Not Necessisarily Biological) Parent Day"?

Thats about right now days...
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Baby batter day
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 11:35:31 PM EDT
[#18]
I hear Rosie O' wants to rename it "sperm doner and turkey baster day"

No Expert
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top