Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2007 4:41:34 PM EDT
So my wife and I have found what's probably going to be our new house, we do our final inspection on Friday. So yesterday we drove over there I noticed in the small shopping center at the entrance to the neighborhood a placed called The Arms Room. Went in there yesterday and what do ya know, Glocks, Sigs, ARs, AKs etc...

Talked to the owner, $20 FFL transfers and he can order almost anything, I ended up buying a nice looking M44 for $89.

I may be in trouble
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#1]
"Baby, we're poor now. However, since you look so good in just panties and a T-shirt, we can cut out your clothing budget and we'll be OK."
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:49:16 PM EDT
[#2]
you've reached the promise land
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I am glad that there aren't any shop right around where I live or I would always be broke.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am glad that there aren't any shop right around where I live or I would always be broke.  

I've never lived near one but I know that when I worked at a gun store for 6 months I bought all kinds of stuff

I see lots of lowers in my future, along with a FN P9, AK pistol and God knows what else
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Not quite.  Do they have an indoor range that allows rapid fire, too?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not quite.  Do they have an indoor range that allows rapid fire, too?

....no but there's one about 6 miles down the street!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So my wife and I have found what's probably going to be our new house, we do our final inspection on Friday. So yesterday we drove over there I noticed in the small shopping center at the entrance to the neighborhood a placed called The Arms Room. Went in there yesterday and what do ya know, Glocks, Sigs, ARs, AKs etc...

Talked to the owner, $20 FFL transfers and he can order almost anything, I ended up buying a nice looking M44 for $89.

I may be in trouble

Where in TX?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#8]
theres 5 with in 5 minutes of my house.  one even has an attacthed indoor range
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I may be in trouble

Where in TX?

League City, it's South of Houston.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Do you know where hidden lake drive is?

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Yer screwed. Can I have your greatly expanded gun collection when the missus kills you?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Awwwww, I thought you said GUNSHIP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top