BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2001 7:05:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:12:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:18:49 AM EDT
[#2]
For the same reason I hate most of the rest of the mainstream, or is that lamestream, media:

They are heavily biased in favor of the liberal, left wing, Hitlery Clinton crowd and they know it. Still, they act as if this is not the case, and treat anyone who points out that the emperor has no clothes as if they are stupid or hateful.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:20:46 AM EDT
[#3]
CNN stands for the Clinton News Network.  It puts all that godd*mn liberal spin on everything.  

For instance, a person is not responsible for his actions since his ethic backgroud *forces* him/her to act a certain way because of constant predgudice(?).

The government should *take* care of those who cannot take care of themseleves.

Jesse Jackass is a *recognized* world leader even though he is nothing more than an extorsionist who calls any orgainization racist that does not *donate* money to the Rainbow colition.

Larry Kings guest are real slime like David Berkowitz, Hillary Clinton, Dan Rather...etc. Lots of liberal, democratic scum.

The list is endless.

Spambo
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#4]
When attempting to disarm the general population, every rifle becomes an [b]"evil assault weapon of mass destruction"[/b].

NOW, when describing the National Guard at an airport, they referred to an M-16 as a [b]"semi-auto rifle[/b]"
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:34:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Thats why CNN is blocked on my cable box, and I watch Foxnews.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:35:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I heard somewher that 2 journalists were questioned. When asked what they would o if they saw a troop of U.S. soldiers walking into an enemy ambush what they'd do. One of these ass shits actually said he'd record it. He was a journalist first and an American last. Fine if they're nor Americans then they should have to live out their lives in Aghanistan.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:43:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've learned to hate CNN even more in the last days.
[list]
[*]Not calling the terrorist what they are as they haven't been found guilty[/*]
View Quote
That's nice since we don't hold trials for dead people in this country. Many won't get the rcogonition they deserve
[*]A killer using a rifle is a gunman not a killer[/*]
View Quote
By those same rules shouldn't it be "the person who allegledy launched a projectile from a suspected firearm, that may or may not have been the cause of injury, to the alleged victim."
[*]Giving the words of Bin Ladin more worth than those of George Bush[/*]
[*]Questioning and second guessing President Bushes' tactics but not Bin Ladin's[/*]
View Quote
As I've said before, easier to reveiw than to do.....
[*]Calling Bin Ladin "Mister"[/*]
View Quote
Are you serious??
[*]Calling his terrorist buddies gentlemen[/*]
View Quote
This may be a good case for alleged, Bin Laden's associates, who are allegedly human........"
[*]Doing their damn best to turn this into another Viet Nam[/*]
[*]Focusing on civilian cassualities time and time again to attempt to show up the military[/*]
View Quote
Other than the 6,000 or so??
[list]

Are these guys Americans or not?
View Quote

You know I just remembered one of the other reasons I don't have cable............
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:52:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Communist Nazi Network
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:58:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 8:17:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thats why CNN is blocked on my cable box, and I watch Foxnews.
View Quote

Amen to that.  Fox News is the only news channel we watch at my house.  What's great is that under DirecTV, most of the CNN channels are listed as entertainment! [:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm willing to bet most of you guys haven't heard any of this stuff first hand.  Why?  I happen to know that the "not calling them terrorists" thing is a totally untrue rumor.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Actually Roiters is the one calling them Alleged terrorists. Not CNN..
Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Actually Roiters is the one calling them Alleged terrorists. Not CNN..
Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
View Quote

Reuters.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 9:08:54 AM EDT
[#15]
They banned the use of the word "foriegn" as it might seem discriminatory against non-Americans.  One of their reporters had to use the phrase "He apparently has an international object in his eye" when describing a baseball pitcher who had something in his eye.  Morons all of them.

Oh another thing: They banned the use of the word "terrorist", IIRC.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 9:19:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They banned the use of the word "foriegn" as it might seem discriminatory against non-Americans.  One of their reporters had to use the phrase "He apparently has an international object in his eye" when describing a baseball pitcher who had something in his eye.  Morons all of them.

Oh another thing: They banned the use of the word "terrorist", IIRC.

Kharn
View Quote

[b]NO THEY DIDN'T[/b]

For pete's sake!  Talk about spreading misinformation!  Sometimes I think the conservative community can be WORSE than the big networks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#18]
I watched Fox a lot until the 11th.  I liked their attitude in dealing with what the major stories were.. mostly political.

However, that attitude did NOT translate well to such a horrific event.  I'm not going to be able to watch them like I did until coverage of this is over.. Whenever that is.  (Never?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top