Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2007 5:55:48 PM EDT
Without getting into what I do for a living, I came across an individual who attacked a Pakistani kid in a parking lot.  This fat dumb white kid was throwing anti Muslim slurs at him and yelling, "You and your fucking family were part of 9/11, I'm going to kill all of you."  This is while standing in front of the family store and beating up the eldest son.

An alphabet agency gets involved due to civil rights issues and SOMEHOW, the legalities of the "victim" family come to play.  Vic's family is brought into said alphabet agency's office and are interviewed about the racist kid and what involvement they've had with him.  Then it comes to light that the family never came through a border checkpoint and there's no ICE hit on them whatsoever.  So they're brought back in (husband and wife) to discuss things and to make everything legit.

A month passes and the family never shows.  Two months pass and the family's phone gets disconnected.  An alphabet agent goes to the store to reinterview and to speak with the father.  The store is suddenly under new management.

Flags are raised and now more alphabets are getting involved.  Suddenly, after about 14 days of investigation, everyone realizes, THE KID WAS RIGHT.  

This family WAS involved in 9/11!!!  Can you believe that?  The kid actually kicked terrorist ass by blindly lashing out against some random haji.  

This family's money trail went back to Canadia, where it seems that terrorists are a bit more welcomed than down here.  And from Canadia, they simply disappeared.  The money they'd been "saving" was being sent to a terrorist training camp, which was associated with some of the 9/11 pole smokers.

After being interviewed by the alphabet agents, they bugged out completely and were never to be seen of again.

So what's the moral of the story?  

Even dumb wanna-be racist fat kids can be right some of the time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Even dumb wanna-be racist fat kids can be right some of the time, while the US of A dose nothing abought it's open boarders, that let Terrorists into our country.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Uhhhh... wow...
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Jack Bauer is that you?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sure

I verified with the FBI and went through all official channels before dealing with my end of it.  If you don't believe it, that's fine by me.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

This family's money trail went back to Canadia, where it seems that terrorists are a bit more welcomed than down here.  And from Canadia, they simply disappeared.  

Where's Canadia?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Does the kid rent out???
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Does the kid rent out???

No, but from what I hear from his lawyer, he's looking for a side gig on a psychic hotline.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Blind squirrel finds a nut.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I got my ass kicked when I was kid by a dumb racist asshole that thought I was a jap and responsible for Pearl Harbor.
Even dumb wanna-be racist fat kids can be right some of the time are still dumb racist fat kids
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I got my ass kicked when I was kid by a dumb racist asshole that thought I was a jap and responsible for Pearl Harbor.
Even dumb wanna-be racist fat kids can be right some of the time are still dumb racist fat kids

But imagine if you were responsible in some miniscule way for Pearl Harbor?  That's the needle in a haystack we're talking about with this kid.

I'm not saying I condone in any way what happened, but the kid he smacked around was PROBABLY involved with his father.  His father was DEFINITELY on the terrorist sympathizer wagon to a great degree.  Who knows how involved his son was financially, but we do know they were all involved with the same mosque.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But imagine if you were responsible in some miniscule way for Pearl Harbor?  That's the needle in a haystack we're talking about with this kid.

I'm not saying I condone in any way what happened, but the kid he smacked around was PROBABLY involved with his father.  His father was DEFINITELY on the terrorist sympathizer wagon to a great degree.  Who knows how involved his son was financially, but we do know they were all involved with the same mosque.

I'm chinese and born in 1964. How can I even remotely be responsible for Pearl Harbor.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Link?

I am the link.  

Keep in mind this is relatively an old case, but it popped up again at work today, which is why I'm sharing.  Plus, I wasn't here on Arfcom when it actually happened.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Without getting into what I do for a living, I came across an individual who attacked a Pakistani kid in a parking lot.  This fat dumb white kid was throwing anti Muslim slurs at him and yelling, "You and your fucking family were part of 9/11, I'm going to kill all of you."  This is while standing in front of the family store and beating up the eldest son.

The kid actually kicked terrorist ass by blindly lashing out against some random haji.  

So which was it -- he beat up some KID at random

OR

he kicked some terrorist ass?

Reckon I should go and read all of the LINKS to CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCES to find out.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm chinese and born in 1964. How can I even remotely be responsible for Pearl Harbor.

EXACTLY!  This racist kid's random victim was a needle in a haystack, whom no one would have believed was involved with 9/11 at all.  Ever.  Period.  Yet his family was.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone knows the Germans fired on Pearl Harbor in 1861.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

EXACTLY!  This racist kid's random victim was a needle in a haystack, whom no one would have believed was involved with 9/11 at all.  Ever.  Period.  Yet his family was.

all that was accomplished was more hatred toward american assholes
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

it was the germans that bombed Pearl Harbor
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Reckon I should go and read all of the LINKS to CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCES to find out.

Did I say this was a news story?  This is a case I've dealt with that came around today at work again.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

all that was accomplished was more hatred toward american assholes

Did you miss the part where I mentioned that the terrorist family LEFT OUR COUNTRY??

I'd say that's a pretty good accomplishment for a random act of violence.  And no, I'm not encouraging any violence, I'm merely commenting on how this asshat actually found a victim who was involved.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But did we give up? No!

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#25]
The end doesn't justify the means.  If it turned out the family were legal immigrants, the kid would be fried not a hero.   This just reinforced his bigotted assumptions.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:34:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The end doesn't justify the means.  If it turned out the family were legal immigrants, the kid would be fried not a hero.   This just reinforced his bigotted assumptions.

He never found out.  That was one of the reasons why his case was eventually dismissed.  He believed they dropped the charges because they wanted him to become more compassionate.  I spoke with the kid afterwards, he'll never do it again.  He probably spent $6k on legal fees at bare minimum.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I got my ass kicked when I was kid by a dumb racist asshole that thought I was a jap and responsible for Pearl Harbor.Even dumb wanna-be racist fat kids can be right some of the time are still dumb racist fat kids

Tojo, is that you?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

An alphabet agency gets involved due to civil rights issues and SOMEHOW, the legalities of the "victim" family come to play.  Vic's family is brought into said alphabet agency's office and are interviewed about the racist kid and what involvement they've had with him.  Then it comes to light that the family never came through a border checkpoint and there's no ICE hit on them whatsoever.  So they're brought back in (husband and wife) to discuss things and to make everything legit.

A month passes and the family never shows.  Two months pass and the family's phone gets disconnected.  An alphabet agent goes to the store to reinterview and to speak with the father.  The store is suddenly under new management.

Flags are raised and now more alphabets are getting involved.  Suddenly, after about 14 days of investigation, everyone realizes, THE KID WAS RIGHT.  

This family WAS involved in 9/11!!!  Can you believe that?  The kid actually kicked terrorist ass by blindly lashing out against some random haji.  

This family's money trail went back to Canadia, where it seems that terrorists are a bit more welcomed than down here.  And from Canadia, they simply disappeared.  The money they'd been "saving" was being sent to a terrorist training camp, which was associated with some of the 9/11 pole smokers.

After being interviewed by the alphabet agents, they bugged out completely and were never to be seen of again.

[cartman]Today, bigotry and racism saved the day...[/cartman]

Sorry, just couldn't resist.  The story sounded a little like the South Park Snuke episode.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, just couldn't resist.  The story sounded a little like the South Park Snuke episode.

That's exactly why I posted it.  Its still pretty incredible and I probably wouldn't believe it if I weren't also involved in the investigation.  You can't make this shit up.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#30]
If the fat white kid was right and had information on the family's illegal activities, he should have reported them to the FBI and let the FBI investigate them.  It may reveal new terrorists leads and help us prevent more attacks against Americans.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
If the fat white kid was right and had information on the family's illegal activities, he should have reported them to the FBI and let the FBI investigate them.  It may reveal new terrorists leads and help us prevent more attacks against Americans.
Read the first part of the thread. RANDOM ACT OF A RACIST.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 3:29:36 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some people can't read.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 3:41:05 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some people can't read.

Nor understand sarcasm, apparently . . .

Great story, OP. Thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 3:44:45 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This family's money trail went back to Canadia, where it seems that terrorists are a bit more welcomed than down here.  And from Canadia, they simply disappeared.  

Where's Canadia?

It's the country on the other side of three thousand miles of unguarded border to the north. Mexico is the one on the south side of the unguarded border. Terrorists are not allowed to cross those borders.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 3:46:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:05:14 AM EDT
[#36]
The only thing I wanna know is where the fuck is Canadia?

I call bullshit, this would have been on Fox news faster than Hillary attacking Bill with a strap on.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:17:58 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
A white kid beats up an ethinic minority and a .gov agency gets involved due to civil rights issues and there are NO, NONE , NADA news stories?

Sorry, don't buy it.

maybe  we are all  equal now..........

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:41:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
A white kid beats up an ethinic minority and a .gov agency gets involved due to civil rights issues and there are NO, NONE , NADA news stories?

Sorry, don't buy it.

+1 - the news would be all over this - I goggled, lexus/nexus - I got nothin'

I am raising the

on this one...
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:08:38 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Didnt the germans bomb pearl harbor

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, don't buy it.

+1 - the news would be all over this - I goggled, lexus/nexus - I got nothin'

I am raising the

on this one...

Call all of the bullshit you want.  You would be surprised at how often this occurs.  I can't tell you why the press didn't get involved, except to say that there was NO press release and I'm guessing because of the issues that popped up relating to the family.

I have no reason to lie and Wave can vouch for my character.  I told him about this case when it happened.  

You people are pretty pathetic at times, I don't even know why I bothered.  Does it make you feel better to believe that everything you see on tv is real and if its not on tv, its not real?  

Sheep.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DELTA  (house)
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#42]
If thats true...........fucking awesome
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:49:02 PM EDT
[#43]
This thread is stupid.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Call all of the bullshit you want.  You would be surprised at how often this occurs.  I can't tell you why the press didn't get involved, except to say that there was NO press release and I'm guessing because of the issues that popped up relating to the family.

I have no reason to lie and Wave can vouch for my character.  I told him about this case when it happened.  

You people are pretty pathetic at times, I don't even know why I bothered.  Does it make you feel better to believe that everything you see on tv is real and if its not on tv, its not real?  

Sheep.

The story is quite farfetched, you provide nothing to back it up, bring it to one of the most "aggressive" forums on the Internet, then expect everyone to believe you?
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:54:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:54:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
This thread is stupid.

Thanks for your input.

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This thread is stupid.

Thanks for your input.

Go start a stupid thread about it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#48]
i agree very stupid, this is the 5th thread i read today where "the fat stupid white people" are racist. is it racist to be pissed at a people that don't denounce terrorist, and if the story was true, he was correct in his thinking. so when someone states a fact about someone else they are a racist? even if it is true? geeze it seems to me that people on here call everyone a racist first so they don't look like one. apples or orenges i guess
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm pissed that OUR Gov't came to the aid of these fuckers to begin with. Fuck their rights.

Other than threaten to kill them verbally I dont see a problem. Sure as hell not one that needed the Fed Gov.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

My thoughts as well. It's Eric Cartman!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top