BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2001 7:03:42 AM EDT
Just picked up a Daewoo 9mm way cheap!
Anyone had experience with this pistol?
[8D]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 7:11:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yea, my friend bought one.  A DP? something I think.  Sorry to say, the thing is pure crap.  Shoots inconsistently as it heats up and boy, does it get hot!  My friend soon bought a SIG 226 which costs about 2X more but is easily 10X better.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#2]
A friend of mine bought one a few years ago when he first got into shooting.  He was shooting a lot trying to get good at it.  He found that the slide stop/takedown pin breaks around every 5,000 rounds.  They were getting hard to find, so he bought another pistol for most of his shooting.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 10:53:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Kingfish & Joe,
Thanks for the input. Looks like this may be a trader. Will take it to the range this weekend & try it out first though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top