Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2007 9:17:56 AM EDT

Attack helicopters kill IED emplacers

June 16, 2007

Multi-National Division – North PAO

BAQOUBA, Iraq – Attack helicopters engaged and destroyed anti-Iraqi forces attempting to emplace an IED near Muqdadiyah, June 16.

The attack helicopters from 2nd Squadron, 6th Cavalry, 25th Combat Aviation Brigade, observed four insurgents carry a propane tank and begin digging on the side of the road.  Two additional insurgents parked a vehicle between the road and the four AIF digging in order to obscure the IED emplacement.

Attack helicopters, armed with hellfire missiles, engaged and killed all six insurgents and destroyed the vehicle. 

Coalition ground forces secured the area and recovered the IED.

http://www.mnf-iraq.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12355&Itemid=21
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Attack helicopters, armed with hellfire missiles, engaged and killed all six insurgents and destroyed the vehicle.

Tag for the video.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump...
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Good!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]

HH
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#6]
perfect

trash pick up is on Monday. Leave 'em on the curb.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tag for the video.

I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tag for the video.

I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Oh well, I have a good imagination.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Oh well, I have a good imagination.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top