Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2007 6:32:55 PM EDT
Separate graduations for ethnics.  The indoctrination starts at orientation.  Assmilation is no bueno.

www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-13jl.html

The preposterous is now normal.

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Diversity is our greatest strength
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Let them have a White only graduation, see how far that would go.
They would be pegged as racists.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking about this today.  Here's the plan:

1.  Monitor your favorite racist web sites (La Raza, Aztlan, MALDEF, Islamofacists,...)

2.  Create a web site that EXACTLY mirrors the racist web site EXCEPT substitutes your favorite white, European ethnic group.

3.  Keep a record of the source articles - traceability.  

4.  Sit back and watch the sparks fly.  

5.  Engage the hecklers.  Have them explain what they don't like about what you've said.  Never tip your hand.

Don't be surprised if you are arrested for hate speech, sued for libel, ...
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It's gotten to the point that every time I see or hear that word I get a slight urge to puke. It's not overwhelming and I doubt it's noticeable to others, but it's there.

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's gotten to the point that every time I see or hear that word I get a slight urge to puke. It's not overwhelming and I doubt it's noticeable to others, but it's there.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.  I also get that feeling with "empowering", "progressive", and "fair share" too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I can begrudge a slight respect for some varieties of multiple graduations.

Graduations are as much for families as for the grads themselves.  When you have your family come over from Cambodia (or wherever) , it's nice to let them have a ceremony that they can understand in their native language.

I don't think that GBLT and various racial/racist graduations are appropriate though.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:23:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can begrudge a slight respect for some varieties of multiple graduations.

Graduations are as much for families as for the grads themselves.  When you have your family come over from Cambodia (or wherever) , it's nice to let them have a ceremony that they can understand in their native language.

I don't think that GBLT and various racial/racist graduations are appropriate though.

I think they said the Asian/Pacifici Islander graduation only got 18%, so either they weren't much interested in it or it wasn't ethnic or nationality specific for them.  Somehow it all belies the BS of "inclusive" and seems to want to defy assimilation.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Cancel the ceremony.  Just mail them their diploma.  It'll save them the $$$ in graduation fees anyway.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top