Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
He's been caught in more lies than just that.

What a peice of work he is.

LOVED the Dennis Miller tirade on him. I hope someone played that for Dingy Harry...
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:17:52 AM EDT
[#2]
He's the same 'tard that called illegal aliens "undocumented Americans"

"This week we will vote on cloture and final passage of a comprehensive bill that will strengthen border security, bring the 12 million undocumented Americans out of the shadows, and keep our economy strong."

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Why does no one call him on these things?
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Cause the MSM is in it with him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Need you really ask?  Because he's a Democrat.

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He's the same 'tard that called illegal aliens "undocumented Americans"

"This week we will vote on cloture and final passage of a comprehensive bill that will strengthen border security, bring the 12 million undocumented Americans out of the shadows, and keep our economy strong."

harry ried can suck my sack.  Only shamnasty could turn an illegal alien into an undocumented American.  How fucking dare that POS call criminal invaders 'undocumented Americans'.  Fuck him in the ass.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 9:45:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Harry Reid has betrayed his Country.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

That depends on what you think is "his Country".  
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Harry Reid, the democratic party, and liberal voters have chosen their side in this war.

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 9:57:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That depends on what you think is "his Country".  

Harry Reid is an American, his party was voted into the majority by Americans, therefore the United States is his and my Country.

His party has betrayed the American people and our men and women that have served and those that are currently fighting in the GWOT.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 9:59:01 AM EDT
[#11]
i'm shocked anytime a politician is caught lying or being otherwise immoral.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Harry Reid is an American, his party was voted into the majority by Americans, therefore the United States is his and my Country.

His party has betrayed the American people and our men and women that have served and those that are currently fighting in the GWOT.

Well, if we are going to argue using reason, then Harry and his party were voted into power by the American people who did agree with the war in Iraq.  Harry would argue he and his are doing the will of the people.

T

Pains me greatly to make this argument.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm sick and tired of hearing these fuckers whine, bitch, and complain about our troops being killed in Iraq and Afganistan.

These fucksticks up on the Hill need to take walk down the Mall and take a real good look at the WWII memorial. There are 4000 stars on that wall and each one equals 100 US killed. That's 400,000 brave men that died between 1941 and 1945. They also need to take a look at the battle at Tarawa. The Marines lost over 3400 men in a single 76 hour period. Those are just 2 examples of how freedom is not free.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top