Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2001 6:25:46 PM EDT
Anyone else on the board from Utah?  If so, let's get together and shoot sometime.

[:)]

- CD
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in Salt Lake and would love to hook up with fellow Utahans for some fun.  I often go up to the Wasatch Gun Club to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats right .. I am not in Texas .. I am in Utah ...

Ted...
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]
My first cousin lives in Utah. I've camped and fished in the state. I also know where Payson is. Does that qualify me as an "Honorary" Utahian? I actually caught fish by the way.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]
There are a number of us down here in Utah County that love the AR-15.  We will travel for the opportunity to inhale burnt propellent.  Been to the Wasatch Gun Club many times on a FAL shoot.

Name the place and the time.  We'll be there.

fuatos
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Are any of you guys RO's up at WSA? I am, and I know for a fact we can set up some type of shoot, should be fun.

Link Posted: 10/7/2001 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I grew up out in Bennion. When I was a deacon it was 1 ward. Now it's 3 stakes. :D
I live in Idaho now, reminds me of Utah when I was a kid.
I would like to be part of anything a/r down there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 6:47:09 AM EDT
[#7]
My buddy and I usually go up to Parley's canyon to shoot at the PMAA range that is just to the south off of exit 134 (across the highway from the golf course).

Their public range has about 30 positions, 10 at each of 25, 50, and 100 yards.

Next Saturday.  I'll post the time later today after I coordinate with my shooting partner.

- CD

PS: We're easy to spot.  We're the ones with many unusual weapons.  AK-47's, mausers, mosin-nagants, lever-actions, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top