Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2001 5:05:55 PM EDT
I went to the machinegun shoot Saturday and couldn't believe my eyes. More machineguns than you could ever want to hear firing all at the same time. Havn't heard anything like that since Nam in 67. The explosive targets were loud (dynamite) and the jugs full of gasoline made for exciting pyrotechnics out on the firing range. They must have shot off half a million bucks worth of ammo. We spent the whole day and part of the night wathing the periodic shoots and getting some buys on parts and ammo. Everyone was courteous and friendly.  Southern hospitality was the order of the day, although we saw liscence plates from all over the country. The sandwiches at the resturant were not too good but overall a great day and quite a experience. A must see at least once.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish i could have been there on Sat, but just didn't feel like the 200 mile drive.  Friday was good, but got rained out.  Here is some pics [url]http://www.advertisehorse.com/guns.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Some great pictures, boy does that BAR look like it would be a handful.
[sniper]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#3]
SS, you should have saw the litle guy renting the BAR.  HE was about 5'5 and would guess around 110 lbs.  It was pushing his around like a rag doll.  I have a video of it that I will put up when I have some extra time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top