AMERICA GO, FIND AND PUNISH USAMA!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
AMERICA GO, FIND AND PUNISH USAMA!!!
View Quote

Oh and BTW, welcome back, we're trying to.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.lpconnect.com/pb2/pricelesslancer.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
They were saying on "ABC" that Usama Bin Laden when translated to English means " fresh footprint in camel poop".
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like the warm up attack.  A few hours of air strikes to soften them up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They were saying on "ABC" that Usama Bin Laden when translated to English means " fresh footprint in camel poop".
View Quote

I beg to differ with you brother. It was on Fox.
Peter "puff" Jennings would never state anything of that nature [:D]

Welcome back PaoloAR15!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you friends.

I am enough cool, but I am still worried. I was hoping that my wife would come back to Italy before the attack, but she's still in Israel now.

I am going to ask for a CCW, here is not like Israel, and we mixed with muslims
Good boys in general, here they work and pray without bothering anyone, but, you know, there could be also people not so good willing.

OH SHIT!!! The Italian Television reported now of a manifestation in Rome that tried to reach the US Embassy. Police stopped them so they burned an american flag!!! I was thinking to expose mine (I bought it in Israel...) out of the windows... should I do it?
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:52:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thank you friends.

I am enough cool, but I am still worried. I was hoping that my wife would come back to Italy before the attack, but she's still in Israel now.

I am going to ask for a CCW, here is not like Israel, and we mixed with muslims
Good boys in general, here they work and pray without bothering anyone, but, you know, there could be also people not so good willing.

OH SHIT!!! The Italian Television reported now of a manifestation in Rome that tried to reach the US Embassy. Police stopped them so they burned an american flag!!! I was thinking to expose mine (I bought it in Israel...) out of the windows... should I do it?
View Quote

My friend,

You have already shown your support for USA & Israel...Follow your heart, but take care. We will pray for your wife !!!

God Bless You Our Friend and keep in touch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top