Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2001 10:54:25 AM EDT
Hello All,
I am thinking about purchasing a Aimpoint scope for my AR. Can you tell me...

1. Who has the best prices?

2. Where can I get the most info?

3. What model should I buy?

If any of you guys think there is something better than aimpoint, feel free to chime in.

Thanks for your help!
-juiceman
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to the optics forum.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?id=18[/url]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Cheaper Than Dirt as far as I could tell has them at a reasonable price. [url]www.cheaperthandirt.com[/url]

Might I also suggest another avenue. The OKO sight. [url]www.cavalryarms.com/sights.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Juice, try looking in the equipment exchange under optics and give a shout out (or search)for Wes at MSTN I just bought one from him about a month ago and the deal went very well.  I sent out mo and within 3days I had my new aimpoint and mount, which is a great dot scope!!! Wes is very knowledgable and helpfull. He can also help you pick out the mount you might need, which he also carries.  Hope this helps.
tkdii
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't forget Donnie at Sable company for Aimpoints and those Cool ARMS mounts.........Dick
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 10:28:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks to all who responded!
I ended up buying an Aimpoint M2 from SWFA for $299.95 and aslo picked up a Arms throw lever mount. While I was at it I picked up a second M2 for my wife's AR as it looks there going to be real hard to come by for a while and they told me they were about to raise their prices.
Sorry for taking so long to respond but I'm still trying to get used to using this board. I am not very computer saavy and the only other board I frequent is biggerhammer.net.
What is the best way to come back to this thread if I'm away for a couple days? On biggerhammer, I have it set to list everthing since the last time I visited.
Thanks again guys!
God Bless the Republic!
-juiceman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top