Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2001 8:05:27 PM EDT
Hi guys nice to be on here today. I'm here at a friends house using his computer. cause i don't have one in matter of fact i don't even have a house no more. me and the rest of the family is bouncing here and there. trying to make ends meat
and trying to get her back to the hospital for here next surgery on her hip she's in good spirits. i lost every thing last month car,house and had to sell all or stuff but our cloths. I hope every one here is fine. i know i've missed a lot of good stuff on here but times will change. well gotta go hope to see you guys soon. take care.
                 Jerry Thurman
             a.k.a Die_Hard
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family, Jerry.
Hang in there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top