Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2001 6:03:36 PM EDT
[url]http://63.147.65.1/[/url]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I saw that. Apparently some morons shouldn't be allowed to own guns. He's in a world of shit, though.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Plus the drunk picked a hell of a time to do it.
I guess a .338 is pretty powerful.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah, I saw that. Apparently some morons shouldn't be allowed to own guns. He's in a world of shit, though.
View Quote

Hopefully that will be the last gun he owns.

Stupid people shouldn't breed...[pissed]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:40:47 PM EDT
[#5]
send him to afghanastan with bin laden .

[50]     [50]     [50]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I read that article today and couldn't believe it.  What an absolute POS!  

[kill]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Biding my time 'til the enviro-nazis make this a nationwide crisis that "we need a law to prevent."

"Do what you will,
but for God's sake don't shoot a pipe filled with pressurized oil you flaming jackass."
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Being from Alaska, this clown is in real trouble. I work for a phone company and one of our sites is right in front of this leak. Talked to our rep. there today and there is a massive clean-up effort going on there now. Lots of oil on the ground....On a side note I zeroed my first AR15 today, Bushmaster carbine with the 16" barrel and mini y comp :) OK now I'm hooked again....NEED MORE AMMO.....

[sniper]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#9]
That muthaFKR will pay big time restitution.

How much is a barrel of crude?

Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe he is a terrorist.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#11]
This gives Alaskans a bad name!  What an idiot.  From what I heard, after the guy shot it, his brother called the cops on him. What is really scary is that Ayleska, the company which oversees the pipeline(security, maintenance etc.) had stated just a couple of weeks ago right after the World Trade Center strikes, that the pipeline had been shot before and that the steel was over an 1 inch thick, so a normal bullet could NOT penetrate it.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I work at the williams Oil refinary in AK,  and when the pipeline shut down we lost production for 2 day(can we say shortage)

Ulysse_Nardin_1846 a barrel of crude is 42 gallons and the market for ANS is $20.03/bbl

But the leak is fixed and cruding is flowing.
The pipe line is only 1/2" thick and anybody close enough with hunting rifle can get through it. This idiot had a rap sheet 5 pages long, and to top it off the scope bit him in the eye so it was hard to deny that it was his rifle and scope. here is a pic
[img]http://www.mosquitonet.com/~cdhansen/Close.Hole.jpg[/img]
Clinth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top