Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2001 1:43:23 PM EDT
our backs again?  We're being limited again in the way we should conduct a war, other countries are limiting us and we're imposing our own limits on how far we'll go.  Are we repeating the mistakes made in Vietnam?  Is Powell still traumatized and too concerned about limiting casualties on both sides?
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#1]
i'll admit i haven't followed the news as closely as i should have.  but what i have heard hasn't led me to believe that we're limited in what we can do, how we can do, and to whom we can do it.  within the scope of "getting" the guilty, of course.

granted, being told that we can't use someone's air space or real estate means we might have to re-think some ideas.  but whether we like it or not, we can't run roughshod over any other country and violate their sovereignty or we just might a war with them also.  and i'm not so sure a few of them aren't looking for a reason to start something with us.

i have serious doubts that bush is going to be swayed much in his agenda by the rantings and ravings of other countries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top