Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2001 1:11:11 PM EDT
I get periodic e-mails from someone who has managed to put my (real) e-mail on their address list.  This (female) individual is a blatant liberal feminist democrat, and I decided not to block or send her an e-mail telling her that she has me on her list by mistake (the e-mails are usually amusing when I read their viewpoints).

This suggestion has some merit:

1.  Bin Laden--if we kill him we make him a martyr.  If we imprision him, we have multiple terrorists trying to get him released.

2.  Have SAS/Special Forces take him alive.  Take him to an undisclosed location, and give him a sex change (maybe a nice set of 38" DD's for good measure).

3.  Send him back to Afghanistan.

AFARR
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I would give that POS a sex change. CASTRATION then wack his dick off with Millitary bayo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top