Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2001 7:07:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait'll I tell Aggie1 on you! The very idea! An Aggie joke with God and everybody's brother watching here on AR15.com!

Eric The(SonOfAggie,ClassOf'49)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought that was 1/2 the math dept at TAMU.

steady, class of 84'

Gig'em Balyor this weekend!
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:39:43 PM EDT
[#3]
As a [orange]Longhorn[/orange], I'd just like to say God Bless you Aggies.  One of my good friends is President of the Linux User Group up there and asks me to come speak all the time.  Some day I'll have to take him up on the offer.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:50:20 PM EDT
[#4]
That would be funny....okay, it was kinda funny when I got it yesterday.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you think you are funny brouhaha?

The Corps of Cadets put more military officers in the US armed forced than any other ROTC program (except the service academies).  The halls of the Memorial Student Center are lined with Congressional Medal of Honor Winners.  The entire class of 194? quit school to fight WWII.  Aggie James Earl Rudder led "Rudder Rangers" up Point Du Hoc on D-Day.  There are many former Corps of Cadet members in the Special Forces  that are probably in Afghanistan right now.  You think I am overreacting to your post...KISS MY ASS!

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Laugh a little bubba. Take a pill or a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:08:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top