BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Punish the people who employ them.

When they are un-hireable, they will leave on their own.

Why waste all the time/effort/tax dollars deporting them when you can just make them leave on their own?

EXACTLY!  Why can't they understand this.  It is not like we need to arrest every illegal here.   Just go after the employers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 7:57:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey,

Check out the douche in action:

hotair.com/archives/2007/05/25/roasting-michael-chertoff/

Again the death penalty/execution argument.

FOAD.

Kevin "Do your job douche..."

Am I the only one here who thinks he looks just like Cain from Robocop 2?
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:06:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey,

FOAD.

Good video.

I can't help but reflect on our governments efforts to turn "The Dog" bounty hunter over to Mexico as that illegal pos that raped the 9 year old girl is still free as a bird down there.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I think that it is pretty obvious that if we give these 20 million illegals citizenship because we are to gutless to enforce our laws, that another 20 million will show.  Does anybody think that we would deport or punish them?  
There is no end to this if we do not stop them now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Chertoff is right about this, unfortunately.  He is part of the problem, but as a career civil servant, he's well aware that every facet of America's power structure is basically against doing anything about immigration.  How can deportation happen when it's opposed by big business, urban political machines, ethnic lobbies, BoBo liberals, the judiciary, the press, academia, organized religion, and the civil service and various state organs such as schools from medium-sized towns up to the Federal level.  They won't comply, and there's no one to make them comply.  Sure, congress can pass a law, but it will be opposed by lobbyists, called racist, denounced in the press, attacked from the pulpit, undermined in the schools, blocked in the courts, and be dilatorily enforced, if at all, by the people tasked with enforcing it.  And as soon as our attention is directed elsewhere, someone from ADM or Tyson will call a well-placed Senator and ask him to take off some of the heat his workers are suffering from la Migra.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The strange thing is that they still are going after the LEGAL Immigrants
AND the American Citizens while looking the other way for the illegal aliens

<Snip>

My brother's wife is from Slovakia. She went through college and then medical school here in the U.S. She's a legal resident now, however, the fucking shitstains at INS or whatever the hell they call themselves now tried everything they could possibly think of to get her kicked out of the country and almost succeeded. Somehow she weathered the storm and is still here and as far as I know there's nothing they can do to her now. Her crime? There was no crime. Well, unless being a doctor is a crime.

If she had untreatable TB, sold meth, couldn't speak English, and drove around drunk killing people left and right they unquestionably would have left her alone.

Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:21:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, since Chertoff and the entire fucking Bush administration is so fucking dumb, let me use small words.

YOU.  HAVE.  LOST.  OUR.  SUPPORT.

looks like bush is going for approval ratings in the single digits.

His approval number will never hit single digits.  There are too many people that love to feel the boot on their own neck.

Larry_G and Dave_A ?  
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, since Chertoff and the entire fucking Bush administration is so fucking dumb, let me use small words.

His approval number will never hit single digits.  There are too many people that love to feel the boot on their own neck.

Larry_G and Dave_A ?  

Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm impressed how impotent our government has become.  Of course they can't deport 12 million people any more than they could prosecute 12 million people who didn't file or pay income taxes.  Somewhere here, there's a lesson to be learned.  A country that went to the moon can barely tie it's shoes when it comes to immigration reform and real citizenship laws.

I say Chertoff is a skull with a lot of chutzpah and no brain.  He should be banned from government as someone who has failed his oath of office to uphold the Constitution and the laws of the US.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:36:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Larry_G and Dave_A ?  

Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:39:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Illegal immigration could be viewed as a form of taxation.  You pay more for your health insurance.  You pay more for your UNINSURED motorist coverage.  You pay more in taxes on both a state and federal level to support public education to the children of illegal immigrants, emergency (and non-emergency) health coverage, etc.

All of these are the fault of the government.  The government mandates "free" health care, provides "free" education, and so heavily regulates the insurance companies that rates must be collectivized.  The solution is to remove government involvement in these markets.  Government is the problem, not the solution.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#12]

McLEAN, Va. — Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff on Wednesday said Republican conservatives working to block an immigration bill risk endorsing a "silent amnesty" by insisting on deportations that are "not going to happen.".

You're fired.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 9:00:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Oh and one more thing dammit....  

If we give these illegals a visa or citizenship or amnesty they will be unemployed.  Illegals work jobs that pay in cash becuase the people who pay them want to pay people in cash.  No taxes.  No payroll system.  No headaches.  They are basically disposable and interchangeable workers.  Give these 20 million a free ride and they will be unemployed and the next 20 million will be along to take their place.

That's the free market.
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

All of these are the fault of the government.  The government mandates "free" health care, provides "free" education, and so heavily regulates the insurance companies that rates must be collectivized.  The solution is to remove government involvement in these markets.  Government is the problem, not the solution.

The solution to illegal immigration?  You raise valid criticisms of social programs.  All well and good- but those are the symptoms of the disease.  I fail to see a solution to the disease of illegal immigration offered, however.

I lack my own border patrol.  I don't have my own army.  I can't even muster up a legal or judicial branch on my own, so I must apologize.  The government- warts and all- is still a constitutional republic.  I have a civic responsibility to let my elected officials know how I feel about this issue.  The government is the only recourse I appear to have for addressing the problem of illegal immigration.

Aside from revolution....hmm...Che Cheesebeast.   I kind of like the ring of that....

Link Posted: 5/25/2007 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Personally I'm tired of the same old line "They're just doing jobs that Americans won't do." Yes, they are doing jobs Americans won't do because they are working for below minimum wage, have no benefits, or career advancement. No American would want to do those jobs for the slave wages they are paying. Instead of hiring hundreds of illegals, why not hire a few Americans, pay them benefits and get more work out of them than the hundreds of illegals. All we are doing by allowing illegals to work here is importing a new slave class of workers.

We aren't "importing" anybody.  THEY WANT TO COME HERE.  THEY ARE GLAD TO WORK BELOW MINIMUM WAGE.  The current situation is simply the marketplace at work.  It's the result of idiotic government interference with the job market in the form of minimum wage, taxation, and the other mountains of regulations.  And you guys are calling for more government to "do something to fix the problem".

And as for your "why not hire a few Americans", there's a reason that illegals are hired - they work their asses off for what they're paid.  Whether you like it or not, this is capitalism.

Years from now all of you who got caught up in this hysteria will look back on this time with embarrassment, like looking back on that picture from the '80s when you had a mullet.

Get fucking real.

Hordes of undocumented people coming over our borders undermines our national security and soveringty.

The idea that the "illegals" are cheaper is bullshit, they crowd our prisons,  E.R's, public health departments, wealfare offices.  They steal peoples identities and ruin folks credit. They drive without insurance and have no fiduciary responsibility. Thousands of gang members and OTM's cross the border monthly. Our gaping borders are the source of child trafficing and prostitution. Illegal immigration costs america Trillions of dollars.

There is no agricultural work or factory work that an illegal does that could not be replaced with automation.

Link Posted: 5/25/2007 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I'm impressed how impotent our government has become.  Of course they can't deport 12 million people any more than they could prosecute 12 million people who didn't file or pay income taxes.  Somewhere here, there's a lesson to be learned.  A country that went to the moon can barely tie it's shoes when it comes to immigration reform and real citizenship laws.

I say Chertoff is a skull with a lot of chutzpah and no brain.  He should be banned from government as someone who has failed his oath of office to uphold the Constitution and the laws of the US.

We don't need to do all 12 mil at once.  Start with the murders, rapists, burglers, etc and go from there....
Link Posted: 5/25/2007 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Chertoff, whose department has staged a number of recent raids that have resulted in mass roundups of illegal workers and sharp protests from religious groups, warned there will be more if the workers don't get a chance to become legal.
"We're going to enforce the law," he said.

Soooo......if the amnesty doesn't pass he IS going to START to enforce the law??
Link Posted: 5/26/2007 5:10:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey,

FOAD.

Good video.

I can't help but reflect on our governments efforts to turn "The Dog" bounty hunter over to Mexico as that illegal pos that raped the 9 year old girl is still free as a bird down there.

The funny thing about the situation with Dog is, the mexicans are screaming about their national sovereingty, while completely ignoring ours by sending millions of their citizens into our country. This is really an invasion by Mexico. Try Googling Republico Del Norte and you'll see what I mean.

During the Eisenhower administration, there was a push to get illegals out of the US. It was called OPERATION WETBACK (no racist terms intended, that was really what it was called). They managed to get 1,000,000 illegals out of this counrty and back where they belong. Now please don't tell me that we can't do the same thing today with better or equal results.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Their home country sucks.

Their home country will continue to suck if they can export their citicens.  If we close the border and send people back there may ba a revolution in Mexico and it might not suck so much.  We help Mexico suck by not enforcing the border.

Yeah, stop illegal "immigration" and help them fix their OWN countries........

I bet we could raise a LOT of money to help their citizens "fix" THEIR countries
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top