And I was in 6th grade at the time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Pamela.
I was 23 and she was 33.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
MMMMM, Felicia.

I started at about 9 and she quit squirming at about 11.

I went through the alphabet forward and backward about ten times and did as many songs as I could remember the lyrics to.

Ended up with a tongue cramp.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL.

I once had a one pound hamburger and some fries. It was very good but towards the end, it was very nasty.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I always eat
standing up and
over the kitchen sink.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Uh...huh huh huh
those dudes like
ate big chicks and stuff.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 9:16:00 PM EDT
[#6]
McDonald's had a sale on Big Macs so a bunch of us decided to go after some friendly competition.  I downed 6 Big Macs and started on a 7th...but couldn't go any further.

The winner ate 9 of them.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 9:40:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I downed 6 Big Macs and started on a 7th...but couldn't go any further.

The winner ate 9 of them.
View Quote

All your arteriosclerosis are belong to us.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#8]
A 40 ounce steak.  It was free since I ate all of it.  I was fine until I had to choke-down the fat.  The manager said I had to make all of it disappear to get it for free.  I had to finish it, because I was with a couple of guys from work, and we didn't have enough cash between us to buy the $30 steak!  I was half finished and almost ready to give-up when we realized the problem with the money situtation.  BTW, a stomach ache from, excuse my language, hell and a bad sunburn is a terrible combination.z
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Whenever I go to this one all you can eat place, they try to make me pay for 2 meals.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Lessee...  I seem to remember carrying hod helping one my friends' dad - ALL DAMN DAY.  The arrangement was that I would be fed after the job was over.

Went to Noble Roman's Pizza and ate myself silly.

All Meat Maximus - damn thing was about three feet across.  I didn't let anyone help, either.  Chased it down with a basket of breadsticks (25 to a basket) and two pitchers of Coke.  Went to Baskin-Robbins afterward... I was 13.

I was 18 when I sprained my tongue - that's another story...

FFZ
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 12:49:50 AM EDT
[#11]
You guys are punks and lightweights.

I went into a Marine Corps NCO club on Okinawa on "all you can eat" night back in '85.  

I still have nightmares of the carnage.

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:28:15 AM EDT
[#12]
ARBY's - 5 Beef-n-Cheddar's for $5 bucks!

Gotta Love that deal!

M.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Windys triple, double, single and a jr cheese burger (all without onions or tomato) and a small frosty.  A friend bet me I couldn't do it.  I almost puked by the front doors but I held on to it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:55:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I am not impressed.

When I was high school, a friend of mine and myself decided to eat everything on the Chili's menu. After we got through appetizers, sandwhiches, and were half way through the big stuff the waitress refused to bring us anything else, which was good cause we were both very ill.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:14:06 AM EDT
[#15]
My personal record for Guinness Stout consumption is 13 pints in about 3 hours, then a pitcher and a half of Coor's light playing drinking games with a British soccer team.

Let me give you some free advice: never play drinking games with a British soccer team.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Pamela.
I was 23 and she was 33.
View Quote

Dude you ate my leftovers...
Just playin with you.
Mine was Jessica and I was 16 and she was 26, and It was a learning experience for me. [sex]

If I could only redo it, I sure would do it again, and again.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:16:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
ARBY's - 5 Beef-n-Cheddar's for $5 bucks!

Gotta Love that deal!

M.
View Quote

Hell yea, I feed my family on that meal. It beats MRE's.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:34:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Used to work construction.

I once ate a lunch that had 22 items in it, starting with a footlong sub sandwich.

1. Footlong sub sandwich
2. Apple
3. pack of twinkies
4. Bag of potato chips.

I didn't even really feel sick-full.

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:39:39 AM EDT
[#19]
I don't really know, but I was drunk, and she was HUGE...
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:14:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't really know, but I was drunk, and she was HUGE...
View Quote

And you are a really skinny motherfucker too Anti!.  That is what makes it funny. [;)]
c-rock
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:29:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Yep, she smotherfucked me! [xx(]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#22]
14 plates of Spaghetti, and the guy who beat me had 16 plates, but he was 1/2 foot taller. Neither of us felt really good afterwards, but we kept it down.
Of course, it was a stupid college thing.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:51:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
MMMMM, Felicia.

I went through the alphabet forward and backward about ten times and did as many songs as I could remember the lyrics to.

View Quote

OK, maybe I'm in the dark here, but what is with this alphabet stuff?

I've heard it's a technique for kissing, and eating out... I've never found out what exactly it is, or what is involved in the technique either.

Never had any complaints though..

Someone wanna help me out here?
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#24]
32 slices of pizza (large pizza) at a buffet... and I wanted more!

Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#25]
2 4X4s, Animal Style. 1 Double Double. 2 orders of french fries. One chocolate shake. 3 fillups on a large Coke.

And hungry again an hour later...
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
MMMMM, Felicia.

View Quote

I've heard it's a technique for kissing, and eating out... I've never found out what exactly it is, or what is involved in the technique either.

View Quote

This is a technique my uncle told me about back when I was in high school.  Best suited for diving rather than french kissing.

When you find yourself at the land of enchantment, instead of lapping in one direction for an extended period of time, use your tongue like a pencil and "write" each letter of the alphabet, making sure to slap the "little man in the boat" with each stroke.

After you've gone through the alphabet a few times, start spelling as many lyrics to any songs you know.  She'll appreciate your effort, imagination, and endurance, and you'll be sportin' a [i] serious [/i] glazed donut on your face. [:D] [:P] [:D]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:07:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
MMMMM, Felicia.

View Quote

View Quote

This is a technique my uncle told me about back when I was in high school.  Best suited for diving rather than french kissing.

When you find yourself at the land of enchantment, instead of lapping in one direction for an extended period of time, use your tongue like a pencil and "write" each letter of the alphabet, making sure to slap the "little man in the boat" with each stroke.

After you've gone through the alphabet a few times, start spelling as many lyrics to any songs you know.  She'll appreciate your effort, imagination, and endurance, and you'll be sportin' a [i] serious [/i] glazed donut on your face. [:D] [:P] [:D]
View Quote

heh heh heh, thanks.. gonna have to try that one with weekend!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top