Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2001 4:47:52 PM EDT
OK, I'm moving to Columbus GA in 3 weeks to work at the hospital there.  Tell me about GA gun laws, where to shoot, what's it like, etc...  I know the basics and that Ft Benning is there, but give me a view from the AR owners side of the story. I'm in MS now, just going east.

Thanks,
jd1
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 5:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Packing.org will explain the law much better than I, but you can get a CCW fairly easily. Benning has a range that civilian types can use. Cusseta (20 miles from Columbus) has a high power rifle club with its own range. Talbot county (35 miles) has a nice 100 yard range at the wildlife managment area. Best AR15 gun shop in town is Nationwide Pawn. As far as just going out and shooting, I have plenty of places...let me know when you get moved in and are ready to burn some ammo!
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Hollywood.  I'll be in touch.  Are there any good gun shows in the area.  Not too many good one's in northern MS.

jd1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top