Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2001 8:50:52 AM EDT
I am a little out of the loop since starting my new job. I was curious when the next good gunshow is scheduled for the Houston area.

Pasadena does not count.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:52:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The 10/13-14 Reliant Arena show is put on by the same people who do the Pasadena show, but it's a tad better.  Also, the big 2000 table show at the Astro Hall is 11/17-18, and is the last big show for the year.  If they go according to their normal schedule, we'll have another sometime in January or February, and then none until June and August.  They seem to follow that pattern since I've been going to them for the last 3 years.

I'll be at next weekends Astrohall show, but I'm saving my pennies for the Oklahoma show and the November Astro Hall show.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#3]
What happenned to the Brown Convention Center show?  It was worth the $4.99 entry fee.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#4]
btt
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top